November in Israel usually marks the beginning of the country’s cultural season, with mild winter weather to match. However, given the circumstances, there won’t be any events or festivals held in Israel in November. You can take a look at previous events and activities that have made Israel one of the most vibrant countries in the world, and in time, we will be again. Watch this space for updates.
We are still running private tours – under strict government regulations – if you are interested in exploring the hidden gems of Israel with a personal guide. Browse our private tours here and book a private transfer here.
Travel to Italy with Tourist Italy
We recently launched our sister company, Tourist Italy, as a way to encourage travelers to visit an equally-enriching country. If you want to witness breathtaking views, take part in the best cultural experiences, and explore wondrous history, take an Italy tour for an unforgettable adventure.
Previous Events in Israel November 2022
- October 27-November 5: TLVFest: The Tel Aviv International LGBTQ Film Festival, Tel Aviv
- November 2: Tel Aviv Night Run, Tel Aviv
- November 3-12: Jerusalem Oud Festival, Jerusalem
- November 8: OneRepublic Concert, near Tel Aviv
- November 10-12: Red Sea Jazz Festival, Eilat
- November 12: Xavier Rudd Concert in Tel Aviv
- November 23-December 3: PHOTO IS:RAEL International Photography Festival, Tel Aviv