- 1.Tourist Israel is an internet website which allows visitors to reserve tourism related products and services (the ‘services’) including tours, experiences, transportations, and accommodations.
- 2. All services are booked through Tourist Israel with a local tourism operator or service provider in the relevant country. These terms and conditions apply to services booked through the website ‘Tourist Israel’ however all reservations are operated and handled by the designated tour provider (the ‘Operator’ or ‘Provider’). Certain reservations handled by Tourist Israel will be processed by our reservation processing partner, ‘TI Booking Processing Limited’ registered at Themistokli Dervi, 3, Julia House, 1066 Nicosia, Cyprus.
- 3. Tourist Israel, on behalf of the end Provider will handle the reservation, as well as any requests to change or cancel the booking, in accordance with the terms and conditions of the provider. Sometimes Tourist Israel will be unable to handle complex requests (for example, requests for specific rooming arrangements in hotel reservations), and will request that the customer contacts the Provider directly. Tourist Israel will do their best to assist in these cases and provide contact details to the customer.
- 4. Any complaints or claims regarding the service received during the reservation or booking process should be addressed to Tourist Israel via the contact form on this website.
- 5. Any complaints or claims regarding the service received from the Provider (effectively meaning anything other than the reservation process) should be addressed to the end Operator whose contact detail is provided along with confirmation after booking, and can be provided by Tourist Israel according to a valid booking reference.
- 6. From this point on in this document “we” stands for the tour Provider (and not Tourist Israel).
- 7. Date or time of departure, pickup, or dropoff, or the content of a tour itinerary, are subject to change or cancellation should unforeseen circumstances occur, at the discretion of the tour operator changes to the itinerary. The customer will be updated as early as possible in case of changes. It is recommended that all customers check their email at 10pm on the day before travel as updates might be provided.
- 8. Tourists on group tours are obliged to stay with tour at all times. Separation from the group can result in being left behind and in cases where the leader is unable to find the tourists, ‘rescue fee’ will be at customers expense.
- 9. Tours are conducted in various sizes of tourism buses, vans and vehicles and no guarantees can be made as to the size or model of vehicle used. All vehicles will comply with the local regulations.
- 10. Daily tours are not suitable for children under age of 4.
- 11. Rates do not include client’s meals, food, beverages, entrance fees, accommodation, or any other services unless they are specified in the program advertised.
- 12. A 5% student discount is available on some tours. In order to receive this discount, customer must bring student discount card with them on the day of travel where it will be inspected by a representative of the Provider. Should no valid id be provided, the customer will be required to pay the difference between the discounted student price, and full adult price. Student discount is not cumulative with other discounts. A reduction is granted to children ages 4-12 on certain tours.
- 13. Special needs such as wheelchairs, baby chairs, carriages, or special dietary requirements require advanced notification and are on a request basis. Whilst the Provider will do their best to ensure their delivery, these services often require coordination with a third-party and we cannot be held responsible in cases of lack of delivery or quality.
- 14. Tours or transfers crossing from Israel into Jordan or Egypt are subject to extra fees. When booking the service, the customer accepts these fees which are presented on the relevant product page. These fees include (i) border crossing fees which cover government departure fees, border assistance service, and preparation of visa, and (ii) visa fees. All such fees must be paid in person, in cash in USD or ILS, at the borders. These fees include elements which are controlled by the authorities and are out of the control of the operator. As such, they are subject to change. In case of a change, the Operator will attempt to inform the customers as far as possible in advance, however in some cases it might not be possible to inform customers in advance. All such fees are an integral part of these terms and conditions and agreed to when customer decides to book the tour. Should the customers decide not to utilise any part of it or not need to utilise any part of it, they shall not be eligible for any refund. Once across the border, a Jordanian or Egyptian tour operator (third party) takes full responsibility for the tours.
- 15. Traveller who is refused passage across a border by a government or authority, or decides to withdraw at their own discretion at any stage during the tour, will not be entitled to claim any refund whatsoever
- 16. All daily tours are conducted in English with French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, and Russian by advance request.
- 17. The Tour Operator accepts no liability for direct or consequential loss of personal belongings and recommends that valuable belongings be left at home. Passengers are covered by insurance for the tour provided by the tour operator. Neither the operator nor this site cannot be held responsible for injury, loss or damage due to force majeur. We recommend for personal health and damage insurance cover to be taken out by each traveler.
- 18. Operator may at their own discretion require a person to withdraw from any tour if their conduct is deemed to be offensive or to cause annoyance to other passengers, or the person is not able to keep a pace with the remainder of the group to the detriment of the experience of other members. We shall have no further liability for the carriage of such traveler nor should the traveler be eligible for any refund or compensation.
- 19. Operator reserves the right to implement alternate locations or make other significant changes to the itinerary, including cancellation, due to force majeur, weather conditions, operational considerations, or imposed security limitations. In these cases there will be no entitlement to compensation. Specifically in the case of bad weather (such as flooding) where access to a site is not possible, Operator will decide on an alternative program according to what is safe and possible. Operator will attempt to refund the customer the cost of any entrance tickets which were unused (according to the nature of the ticket and possibility in obtaining refund from the site) but there will be no refund of the tour itself.
- 20. Operator cannot guarantee the provision of services by third party providers such as hotels and in cases where hotels are not available at the confirmed terms, may switch guests to another property of a comparable level.
- 21. Operator will, in case of changes, delay or cancellation in service provided by third parties such as airlines, border agencies, government bodies, or others, attempt to provide solutions to ensure the minimal impact to the schedule, experience, and cost.
- 22. Passengers must arrive to start point on-time and understand that in group tours, delays to pickup might occur due to traffic or other conditions. During the tour, drivers will not wait more than 15 minutes for late passengers. Any passenger who is not on time for the pickup or at other points during the tour duration, will not be liable to claim compensation should the tour proceed without them.
- 23. During the tour, drivers or other members of our team might take pictures for marketing purposes. If passengers do not agree with this, please inform a representative of the company at the time.
- 24. It is recommended that passengers have a cell phone where they are able to make and receive calls. in case our team needs to contact them during the tour.
Ordering & Cancellation Policy
- Customer will receive an email confirmation once the booking is complete.
- $ stands for USD, unless if stated differently
- Credit card charges are made in USD upon booking completion.
- Most tours have free cancelation up to 48 hours before departure time. This cancelation is subject to a 5% handling fee. No refund will be provided for cancellation within 48 hours of day of the tour or for no-show arrivals on the day of the tour.
- Cancellations for tours including flights and other specialist suppliers require 48 hours notice excluding weekends (Friday and Saturday) due to working hours of certain suppliers.
- Discounts do not apply to supplements (such as single supplement, high season supplement…).
- Certain tours might have different policies which are stipulated on their description page. This is particularly notable for package tours where cancellation is as follows:
Up to 14 days before departure – 20%
Up to 7 days before departure – 50%
Less than 7 days – 100%
- Tours from Israel to Egypt can be cancelled with refund only up to 72 hours prior departure.
- In rare circumstances the operator might have to modify or altogether cancel a tour due to operational reasons or lack of participants. The customer will be informed as early as possible. In this case customers will receive a full refund or the right to switch to an alternative tour or alternative departure for the reserved tour.