November in Israel marks the beginning of Israel’s mild winter season, but by no means the end of the cultural season, with November featuring an amazing array of events and things to do. From the northern hills of the Galilee to the southern sands of the Negev, Israel will be alive this November. Here are our recommendations for the best things to do in Israel in November 2023.
Our Top Pick For What to Do in November in Israel
As winter comes to Israel and the sun begins to set earlier, November is the perfect time to visit Israel’s northern coastline on this one day Caesarea, Haifa, and Akko tour. Explore the diversity and beauty of Israel’s northern coastline and three of its most impressive sites in just one day.
The Caesarea, Haifa, and Akko day tour operates on Mondays and Fridays, with pick up and drop off from Jerusalem and Tel Aviv. It’s the perfect addition to your trip to Israel this November!
Check back later to see 2023’s November events. In the mean time, check out what we did in November last year in Israel.
Events in Israel November 2022
- October 27-November 5: TLVFest: The Tel Aviv International LGBTQ Film Festival, Tel Aviv
- November 2: Tel Aviv Night Run, Tel Aviv
- November 3-12: Jerusalem Oud Festival, Jerusalem
- November 8: OneRepublic concert, near Tel Aviv
- November 10-12: Red Sea Jazz Festival, Eilat
- November 12: Xavier Rudd Concert in Tel Aviv
- November 23-December 3: PHOTO IS:RAEL International Photography Festival, Tel Aviv
- Every Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday: Jerusalem city tour
- Every Sunday, Wednesday, Friday: Tel Aviv food tour
- Every day: Masada, Ein Gedi and Dead Sea tour
- Every day: Petra and Jordan tours
Event Booking Details
Event Date: 01/11/2022