The best New Year’s Eve parties in Jerusalem can be hard to find. Not as widely celebrated in Israel as worldwide, New Year’s Eve parties do still exist in Jerusalem, and with some insider knowledge, you can find the best. Here is our guide to the best New Year’s Eve parties in Jerusalem for 2019-2020.
With new Corona cases still appearing across the globe, restaurants and bars in Jerusalem are closed until further notice. We’re providing this guide to the events of 2019 in Jerusalem to provide you with some idea of what can normally be expected. Here’s to hoping for a Happy New Year and a better 2021!
New Year’s Eve events in Jerusalem
- Beer Bazaar is welcoming 2020 with craft beer and music from Solomon Brothers and DJ Zohar. Beer Bazaar, 3 Ets Khayim Street.
- Mirror Bar at Mamilla Hotel will be hosting the city’s top DJ, Raz Yosef, who will be spinning all night. Enjoy New Year’s Eve drinks and dishes and start off the New Year at one of the hottest bars. Mirror Bar, Mamilla Rd 11
- Hatzaatzua (ToyBar) is perfect for those looking to break it down at a club on New Years Eve. As one of the most famous spots in the city, you can expect a night of fun, dancing, and a lot of partying. If you’re an R&B lover, you’ll want to head to the top floor of the club and electronic music lovers will find themselves on the main floor. Hatzaatzua, 6 DhuNuwas Street
- The American Colony Hotel is the place to be for culinary aficionados. Come hungry and enjoy their annual sumptuous six-course (not kosher) New Year’s banquet. Goose, lobster, pheasant, pigeon consommé and other extravagant dishes will be on the menu. If drinks are more your thing, party alongside the media and regular local celebrities in the Hotel’s Cellar Bar. Reserve your spots in advance, they will fill up fast! American Colony Hotel, 1 Louis Vincent Street, Jerusalem
- Uganda throws an awesome NYE lineup that is popular with the young and liberal crowd in Jerusalem. Included in the lineup are DJs and live alternative punk, rock, electronica, and hip hop by avant-garde band Modern Tapes. Uganda, 6 Aristobulus Street
- Hataklit (The Record) is one of the hottest spots to be in downtown Jerusalem. Make this your New Year’s spot if you want to enjoy great music. This year, DJ Avi will be playing current hits and songs from the past few decades. Hataklit, 7 Heleni Hamalka Street
- Nocturno continues to ring in NYE with good music, food, and a fully stocked bar. You must book in advance. This restaurant is super popular and there is high demand. Nocturno, 7 Bezalel Street
Check back soon as more New Years Events for Jerusalem will be posted soon.
Event Booking Details
Event Date: 31/12/2016