Purim in Jerusalem is a colorful and fun time to be in the ‘city of gold’ with events taking place across town to celebrate the Jewish holiday which is a favorite among the masses. A number of Purim events will take place around the city from carnivals to parties. There’s something for every age and every interest.
Jerusalem Street Parties
For two days, Jerusalem’s streets will be filled with party-goers decked out in their best costumes. Festivities will begin on March 16 and continue through March 18. The schedule will be as follows:
Museum activities and parties in Jerusalem have yet to be confirmed for 2022. Previous year events below:
Purim events at Jerusalem’s Museums
- At the Israel Museum an event for the whole family, including art workshops, story telling, dance performances and more! From March 10-11 10:00-15:30.
- Purim Rave Party at The Tower of David, Jaffa Gate on March 10 starting at 22:00.
Purim Parties in Jerusalem
- March 10 – Purim Boogie with three different dance floors at the Gerard Behar Center
- March 10 – Purim Party at Machane Yehuda Shuk
- March 10 – Wild Wild Purim – the biggest Purim party for students in Israel.
- March 11 – Nachlaot Street Party – Traditional parade in the most characteristic Jerusalem neighborhood
Event Booking Details
Event Date: 16/03/2022