New Year’s Eve in Tel Aviv becomes bigger each and every year, with more and more events and parties taking place to ring in the new year. Whilst traditionally not widely celebrated, New Year’s Eve in Tel Aviv has become a major night for events and parties meaning that selecting the best can be a tricky business. Don’t worry though, here’s our pick of the best New Years Eve Events and Parties in Tel Aviv for 2018-2019.
More new year’s eve events in Tel Aviv will be updated soon
- New Years Eve party at the Complex Club (Beit Ma’ariv) with Dj Udi Bashkin and DJ Guy Lants. Gay-friendly, pop music and cava starting at 22:30.
- In the most fascinating and special district of Tel Aviv, the old Jaffa at Beit Kandinoff, the exclusive international extravaganza party takes place for the 8th year! With an open bar, snacks, video installations, and top DJs Ram Mizrachi and Itamar Klugar. Tickets from 125 NIS.
- New Year’s Street Party hosted by Tel Aviv Free Entrance. Following the success of last year’s party, a New Year’s Eve block party will take place with VIP entrance to bars in Tel Aviv. Specific details including location still to be updated.
- For a special New Year’s Eve dinner, choose The Container. Live music and exclusive menu, in the beautiful location of Jaffa Port.
- New Year’s Party as Pasaz Night Club, set to be one of the hottest events of the year details to be updated soon.
Check back again soon as more New Year’s Parties will be posted throughout December!
See also: New Years Eve in Israel and New Years Eve in Jerusalem