New Year’s Eve in Tel Aviv becomes bigger each and every year, with more and more events and parties taking place to ring in the new year. While traditionally not widely celebrated, New Year’s Eve in Tel Aviv has become a major night for events and parties meaning that selecting the best can be a tricky business. Don’t worry though, here is our pick of the best New Years Eve Events and Parties in Tel Aviv for 2019-2020.
Due to the long-reaching effects of Covid-19, bars and restaurants are still closed in Tel Aviv. This curated guide from 2019 is here to provide you with an idea of what to expect for your next visit to the city. Happy New Year, no matter where or how you’re celebrating.
new year’s eve events in Tel Aviv
- Brown TLV Hotel is hosting its 9th exclusive New Year Party. Come with your dancing shoes as the hotel lobby will be converted into a disco with a Video Art Projections experience and an open bar i.e. free alcohol and snacks. Brown Hotel, Kalisher 25
- Silvester On The River is the place to be on New Year’s Eve for techno-house lovers. Their secret location on the Yarkon River is revealed only after you buy your ticket. Come looking glamorous.
- Spicehaus is where you want to ring in 2020 like it’s 1920. Sip on champagne and decadent cocktails. Spicehaus, Dizengoff 117
- Cheers Bar is hosting a 90s themed New Year’s party with oldies but goodies like Britney, Madonna, Nirvana, Backstreet, Spice Girls, Tupac, Dr. Alban, J.Lo and more. The bar will run holiday promotions all night with DJ’s Almighty and Barak at the helm. Cheers Bar, 56 Allenby
- Meshek Barzilay will be serving up vegans quite the New Years treat. Think: coconut curry mushroom soup, house-made ravioli with a root vegetable ragu, this organic menu is bound to have you salivating well into 2020. Meshek Barzilay, Ahad Ha’Am St 6
- George & John in Tel Aviv’s Germany Colony neighborhood will be serving a special menu on New Years. Diners will also be treated to music by DJ Edward El Camino. George & John, Auerbach St 6
- Shpagat is returning with their traditional Sylvester prom party. The perfect party for those who want to combine the indoors with the outdoors and best of all, there is so entry fee. Their always upbeat atmosphere is sure to attract crowds from all walks of life. Shpagat, 43 Nahalat Binyamin
- The Secret Garden is throwing an awesome NYE party joined by the glamorous CAP⟨S⟩ULA. Super music and vibes are guaranteed. The Secret Garden, Yosef Yekuti’eli 6
- The Dancing Camel’s roaring twenties New Years Eve bash will have you dancing to swing music and drinking cocktails from their naughty cocktail list. Come in your finest black and white clothing. Dancing Camel, Hataasiya 12
- Kanta’s New Year’s Eve event is great for those who want to go out but avoid big crowds and crazy partying. A special dinner menu in an elegant atmosphere will be followed by dancing to DJ Spielman on Kanta’s rooftop plaza. Reserve your space soon as the number of guests are limited. Kanta, Ibn Gabirol 71
- NYX Hotel throws an exclusive New Years Eve party and it never disappoints. DJ Easy Mainstream will provide the music and the dress code will be elegant. NYX Hotel, 29 Harakevet Street
- The Breakfast Club is being taken over this New Year’s Eve by Secret Tiki & Me’avrer. This is going to be one unforgettable night filled with tons of dancing, tropical cocktails, and house music. The Breakfast Club, Rothschild 6
- The Kitchen Market is throwing a silvester feast. This swanky restaurant is above the market in Tel Aviv Port. This New Year’s their special feast will make your taste buds dance with joy. There will be two sittings: the first is between 18:30 and 21:00 for 275 NIS per person, and the second is from 21:00 at 300 NIS per person. Kitchen Market, Ha-Angar St 12
- The Block is one of Tel Aviv’s hottest clubs, and they will be ringing in 2020 in true 80s style. Expect a feast of New Wave, Disco, Eurotrash and Europop music thanks to DJs Idan Gavriel, Tal Argaman, and Tzach. Attendees must be 25 or over. The Block,157 Derekh Salame
- The Shablul Jazz Club will be celebrating the new year with Chicago Blues legend Mark Rashkow. Guests will be entered into a lottery to win an autographed guitar! Shablul Jazz Club, Hangar 13, Tel Aviv Port
- Achoti House on Matalon is throwing a killer street party. Local residents organize the party so you can expect only the best and great vibes. Achoti House, 70 Matalon
- Moaz Bar will be hosting a New Years party with DJ Tordes from Israeli band The Apples, as well as the band ImLashon for some funky tunes. Maoz Bar, 32 King George Street
- Duplex Club Duplex Club is hosting its Christmas-New Year’s combo party with hundreds of Santa hats being handed out at the entrance, celebratory decorations, and a huge Christmas tree. The club promises all-night surprises and gifts alongside their large bar and delicious snacks. The guest DJ will be Nati Tamam. Duplex Club, 10 HaShah Street
Check back again soon as more New Year’s Parties will be posted throughout December!
Event Booking Details
Event Date: 31/12/2018