Purim in Tel Aviv is a major time for celebration. This article is dedicated to events for Purim in Tel Aviv, see the general article for information on Purim in Israel. In 2019, as always there are an amazing array of events taking place in Tel Aviv to mark the festival, in this article, we will provide you with basic information about what is going on when, from the famous Florentin Tel Aviv Street Party to street carnivals, to parties and alternative events. Also, check out Purim in Jerusalem.
Tel Aviv Purim Street Party
The annual street party is Tel Aviv’s biggest Purim event. The event takes place in Kikar Hamedina in the north of the city and will feature, as it has done in previous years, performances from some top musicians. The event has a great party atmosphere and is free to enter. The event will not take place in case of rain.
Tel Aviv Purim Zombie Walk
Another annual event, the Tel Aviv Purim Zombie walk features, well, zombies, walking through the streets of Tel Aviv. In 2019, the Zombie Walk is expected to return, gathering at the corner of Ben-Zion Boulevard and King George (Near the Dizengoff Center) from 21:30 PM.
Purim Parties in Tel Aviv 2019
- Tel Aviv Street Party – Purim Land on Rothschild, March 21 at 21:30
- Shushan – InDnegev Purim Carnival in Mitzpe Gvulot, Israel. March 21-22, 2019
- Circoloco Purim Rave in Tel Aviv, Israel. March 21, 2019 – location TBA
- Lunar Purim Festival in Tel Aviv, Israel. March 21-22, 2019 – location TBA
- Imagine Purim Desert Carnival in Nahal Shittim, Hadaro, Israel. March 21-23, 2019
- Purim Party at Pasaz – more details to come
- Suraland Fantasy Purim Party at Suramare on March 21, 2019 (Se’Adya Ga’on 24)
- Fortiswood Purim Party at the Barby – Glam and red carpets on March 20, 2019
- Jesse Royal and Stylo G Purim Fest Reggae and Dancehall in Emek Hefer, Israel. March 23, 2019
- More Purim Parties will be updated soon
The Zombie’s walk in Tel Aviv