Purim in Tel Aviv is a major time for celebration. This article is dedicated to events for Purim in Tel Aviv, see the general article for information on Purim in Israel. In 2018, as always there are an amazing array of events taking place in Tel Aviv to mark the festival, in this article, we will provide you with basic information about what is going on when, from the famous Florentin Tel Aviv Street Party to street carnivals, to parties and alternative events. Also, check out Purim in Jerusalem.
Tel Aviv Purim Street Party
The annual street party is Tel Aviv’s biggest Purim event. The event takes place in Kikar Hamedina in the north of the city and will feature, as it has done in previous years, performances from some top musicians. The event has a great party atmosphere and is free to enter. The event will not take place in case of rain.
Tel Aviv Purim Zombie Walk
Another annual event, the Tel Aviv Purim Zombie walk features, well, zombies, walking through the streets of Tel Aviv. In 2018, the Zombie Walk is expected to return on Saturday March 3, gathering at the corner of Ben-Zion Boulevard and King George (Near the Dizengoff Center) from 21:30 PM.
Purim Parties in Tel Aviv 2018
- Purim Circus Party at Reading3 in Jaffa, with DJ RONEN LA-V. Friday March 2 from 21:00, tickets from 80 NIS.
- Monochrome Purin Party with top DJs and artists. At Ganei Yehoshua Park Hayarkon on Thursday March 1 from 13:00 until midnight.
- Purim ’70s street party, with local DJs, vintage clothing fair, records sale, food and drink stands. Entry at Ha’Arba’a / Hashmonaim street, on Thursday March 1, from 12:00 PM.
- Purim Midburn Party at The Gate, in Hashalechet 4, Tel Aviv, on Wednesday February 28 from 22:30
- Suraland fantasy Purim Party at Suramare (Se’Adya Ga’on 24) on February 28 from 20:30
- Purim Party for the whole family, with special events for children, at The Haskula Club (HaRakevet Street 72) on Saturday March 3 from 09:30 to 16:30
- DIBUR Rave Party at Lake TLV, lineup to be announced, on March 3 from 16:00
The Zombie’s walk in Tel Aviv