Purim in Tel Aviv is a major time for celebration. This article is dedicated to events for Purim in Tel Aviv, see the general article for information on Purim in Israel. In 2017, as always there are an amazing array of events taking place in Tel Aviv to mark the festival, in this article we will provide you with basic information about what is going on when, from the famous Florentin Tel Aviv Street Party, to street carnivals, to parties and alternative events. Also check out Purim in Jerusalem.
Tel Aviv Purim Street Party
The annual street party is Tel Aviv’s biggest Purim event. The event takes place in Kikar Hamedina in the north of the city and will feature, as it has done in previous years, performances from some top musicians. The event has a great party atmosphere and is free to enter. Event will not take place in rain.
Expected on Friday March 10, 11:00-evening.
Tel Aviv Purim Zombie Walk
Another annual event, the Tel Aviv Purim Zombie walk features, well, zombies, walking through the streets of Tel Aviv. In 2017, the Zombie Walk returns, taking place on Saturday March 11 from 21:30, gathering at the corner of Ben-Zion Boulevard and King George (Near the Dizengoff Center).
Saturday March 11, from 21:30.
Purim Parties in Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Museum of Art Purim Night, with musical performances, lectures and special exhibitions. March 9 from 20:00
- Ace of Base ’90 Party. March 9 at Hagar 11, Tel Aviv, from 19:30.
- Jaffa Carnival with top Israeli DJs. March 11 at Par Derriere, Tel Aviv, from 18:00
- Purim Party 2017 at Duplex, 3 Floors of Madness. On March 11, from 22:00
- FatBoy Slim concert. March 12 at Hangar 11, Tel Aviv
From the Zombie’s walk, 2014