Purim in Tel Aviv is a major time for celebration. This article is dedicated to events for Purim in Tel Aviv, see the general article for information on Purim in Israel. In 2016, as always there are an amazing array of events taking place in Tel Aviv to mark the festival, in this article we will provide you with basic information about what is going on when, from the famous Florentin Tel Aviv Street Party, to street carnivals, to parties and alternative events. Also check out Purim in Jerusalem.
Tel Aviv Purim Street Party
The annual street party is Tel Aviv’s biggest Purim event. The event takes place in Kikar Hamedina in the north of the city and will feature, as it has done in previous years, performances from some top musicians. The event has a great party atmosphere and is free to enter. Event will not take place in rain.
Friday March 25, 11:00-evening.
Tel Aviv Purim Zombie Walk
Another annual event, the Tel Aviv Purim Zombie walk features, well, zombies, walking through the streets of Tel Aviv. In 2016, the Zombie Walk returns, taking place on Friday March 25 from 21:00, gathering at the corner of Ben-Zion Boulevard and King George (Near the Dizengoff Center). Totally unique and unforgettable, the 2016 event features a special surprise at the end of the walk.
Friday March 25, from 21:00.
Purim Parties in Tel Aviv
- The Spirit of Purim Mega Party – Enjoy the biggest disco party in town, on three floors, at The Complex Club, on March 24 from 21:00, entry ticket is 55 NIS. Tickets
- Private Rooftop Purim Party – Brown Tel Aviv Hotel offers an exclusive, intimate party on its rooftop, with some of the best DJs in town. On Wednesday March 23, entry ticket is 50 NIS.
- Purim Party Series at Pasaz – A classic for your Telavivian night, partying at Pasaz should not be missed March 24-26
- Fantasy Purim Party at the Palace of Culture. ‘Heichal Hatarbut’ will be taken over by one of the hottest bars in Tel Aviv, for a special Purim party. March 24, Event information
- Purim Circus 2016 – Circus themed Purim night, including a custome competition with a trip to Malta as first prize! In Carlebach St 2, presale 60 NIS. March 23, at 22:00. For more info.
From the Zombie’s walk, 2014