Our 3 Day Highlights of Israel Tour from Tel Aviv is the best way to see Israel’s incredible and diverse cities. Your tour will begin and end each day in glorious Tel Aviv. On your first day, ascend to the north of Israel. See the rich Crusader history in Akko and Caesarea and enjoy the magnificent views from Haifa. Then, spend 24 hours in Tel Aviv. During the day, you’ll take a guided walking tour of the vibrant city’s highlights, and get to know the city on your own in the evening. You will feel supercharged for Day 3 of exploring the most historic regions yet: Jerusalem, Bethlehem, and the Dead Sea. Get to know the four quarters of Jerusalem’s old city, and walk its ancient corridors all to prepare you for Bethlehem. Tour the Church of the Nativity in the birthplace of Jesus himself. Finally, end your adventure with a relaxing time floating in the Dead Sea, feeling rejuvenated.
This 3 Day Tour of Israel’s Highlights is best suited for the time-limited traveler who wants to see as much of Israel as they can while enjoying Tel Aviv’s bustling nightlife. This tour includes 2 nights of accommodation in a hotel of your choice from our hand-picked list. Air-conditioned transport to all the sites is also provided as well as expert local tour guides accompanying you every day. The best part is you get to spend every evening in vibrant Tel Aviv, taking in the nightlife in Israel’s city of lights. This tour begins every Friday and Saturday; reserve your spot today!
3 Day Highlights of Israel Tour from Tel Aviv Highlights
Tel Aviv 3 Day Tour Package Itinerary
- Start your day exploring Caesarea - see the 2,000-year-old remains of the Roman amphitheatre and hippodrome
- Explore Akko, the city of the Crusaders, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Visit Haifa, see the famous hanging Bahai Gardens and Stella Maris Monastery
- You’ll finish the tour full, fascinated, and ready to take on another day of exploration
- Finish your day and head to your hotel in Tel Aviv
- Start your tour In Jaffa outside the Setai Hotel (David Razi'el St 22)
- Explore Jaffa And Neve Tzedek, learn about the history and foundation of these old neighborhoods
- Explore the colorful and vibrant Carmel Market by tasting its special flavors and ingredients
- Continue to Florentin for a street art tour and listen to the stories behind the dynamic graffiti of the area
- Overnight in the vibrant Tel Aviv
- Drive through with the beautiful landscape of Jerusalem Mountains and start your guided tour in the Old City
- Visit the highlights like the Church of the Sepulchre, Via Dolorosa, and Western Wall
- Head to Bethlehem to visit every important place in the historic birthplace of Jesus Christ, such as the Church of the Nativity
- Transfer to the Dead Sea and enjoy a free time to relax and float in the famous water of the Dead Sea
- End your package tour in Tel Aviv
If you have any questions about our 3 Day Highlights of Israel Tour from Tel Aviv, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Dates marked below in green are still available for booking. Clicking on a date will start your booking process.