Christmas in Tel Aviv-Jaffa is a unique experience. Tel Aviv, Israel’s cultural capital, is a place that simmers with winter spirit. While the magical alleys of the diverse old town of Jaffa are adorned with Christmas trees. There are plenty of activities to celebrate this special time of year.
Christmas events in Tel Aviv-Jaffa, 2022
- The lighting of the Tel Aviv-Jaffa Christmas tree will happen on December 19, 2022 at 18:30, next to the clock tower in Jaffa
- Weekend Christmas Market with artisan booths, holiday performances in Arabic, and many family-friendly activities. The market will be open from December 10-11, 2022 and from December 17-18, 2022.
- Come celebrate and shop at Teder’s annual Christmas Market on December 21, 2022. There will be clothes, accessories, records, home decor and many other items to purchase. Plus, Christmas screenings and wine!
- Kuli Alma Club is a great place to celebrate the holidays, with themed events for Christmas and New Years.
- Attend the Christmas Parade in Jaffa on December 27 (TBC) from 17:30 pm-19:30 pm on Yefet Street. The parade will be a celebration of music, costumes, balloons, fireworks and much more, with Santa Claus leading the way.
- Take a digital self-guided tour: Codes on lamp posts throughout Jaffa will allow tourists to navigate through historical sites on their own with GPS systems, visual aids and audio explanations.
The most meaningful way to celebrate Christmas in Tel Aviv is to journey to Bethlehem for the day itself. This trip to Bethlehem and Jerusalem on Christmas Eve for Midnight Mass leaves once a year from Tel Aviv, and it sells out fast! Reserve your spot for this Christmas.
Event Booking Details
Event Date: 25/12/2021