Celebrate Christmas with our Christmas in Nazareth, Jerusalem, and Bethlehem 2 Day Tour. Spend Christmas Eve visiting many of the important religious sites that are at the center of this holiday. Your trip will also include visits to Caesarea and the Crusader stronghold of Akko, two cities with fascinating history and architecture.
You will start your tour traveling north along the Mediterranean coastline towards Caesarea, the ancient Herodian port city, for a tour of the National Park. The journey then continues to the Crusader stronghold at Akko, where you will hear stories from a fascinating period of history right where it happened. The next stop is Nazareth, in the heart of the Galilee, where Jesus grew up and spent the early years of his ministry. Here you will explore the Church of the Annunciation, the site of Joseph’s workshop, and the Old City. Continue your exploration with a visit to Mount Precipice (time permitting), where according to legend, an angry mob threatened to throw Jesus off the cliff. This site offers unrivaled panoramic views of the Galilee. Return to Jerusalem for a free evening to take in the festive atmosphere.
Wake up in the golden city of Jerusalem on Christmas Eve and start your full day of touring by visiting the major historic sites in the Old City, including Via Dolorosa, the Western Wall, and Church of the Holy Sepulchre. Next, soak up the festive Christmas Spirit in the place where it all started: Bethlehem, the birthplace of Jesus. Visit the Church of the Nativity and Shepherds’ Field. In the evening, enjoy a festive Christmas dinner in Manger Square before attending Midnight Mass in what is sure to be an unforgettable experience.
Friendly Customer Service 7 Days a Week
Hand Picked Guides & Tour Leaders
The Best Price Guaranteed
Fully Flexible and Easy Cancellation
Christmas in Nazareth, Jerusalem, and Bethlehem – 2 Days Highlights
1Make this Christmas unforgettable with a tour to the places where it all started
2See the ancient Herodian structure in Caesarea and a Crusader stronghold in Akko
3Travel to Nazareth, Jesus’s hometown, to take in Christian sites and the holiday spirit
4Explore Jerusalem’s Old City and walk in Jesus’s footsteps
5Enjoy a festive Christmas Eve in Bethlehem with a Christmas dinner, festivities and Midnight Mass in Manger Square.
- discount is valid on one day israel group tours
Christmas in Nazareth, Jerusalem, and Bethlehem – 2 Days Itinerary
- 8:30 - Pickup from your hotel in Tel Aviv or Jerusalem for your private day tour!
- Enjoy a guided tour of Caesarea
- Continue to Akko for a tour of its former Crusader stronghold
- Head inland for your tour of Nazareth, where you’ll visit the Church of the Annunciation, the site of Joseph’s workshop, and the Old City. Soak in the festive holiday atmosphere with Christmas tree lighting, decorations, and more.
- Return to Jerusalem (19:00) or Tel Aviv (18:00) to enjoy a free evening soaking up the local cuisine and nightlife
- Enjoy a free morning in either Jerusalem or Tel Aviv, taking the chance to check out a local cafe, visit a museum, or do a bit of shopping before starting the tour.
- Pick up from your hotel in Tel Aviv (14:30) or Jerusalem (16:00).
- 16:00 - Enjoy a guided tour of Jerusalem’s Old City, stopping at Via Dolorosa, the Western Wall, the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, and more
- 19:00 - Depart Jerusalem for Bethlehem
- 19:30 - Arrive in Bethlehem for a festive holiday dinner
- 21:00 - Visit Manger Square with free time to take in the festivities and watch the midnight mass on the giant screen
- 02:00 - Depart Bethlehem for Jerusalem or Tel Aviv
- 2:30 - Return to the centralized location in Jerusalem
- 3:30 - Return to the centralized location in Tel Aviv
If you have any questions about our Christmas in Nazareth, Jerusalem, and Bethlehem – 2 Days, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Dates marked below in green are still available for booking. Clicking on a date will start your booking process.
Related Tours and Experiences
1 day tour
Christmas Eve in Bethlehem (and Jerusalem) Tour – Midnight Mass
2 days package
Christmas in Bethlehem and Jerusalem 2 Day Tour
5 hours tour
Highlights of Nazareth Walking Tour – 1 Day Private Tour
1 day tour
Secrets of the Galilee and Nazareth Tour – 1 Day Private Tour
1 day tour
Bethlehem, Jericho and Jordan River Tour
1 day tour
Christian Jerusalem Day Tour
1 day tour
Best of Jerusalem Day Tour