Our Christian Jerusalem day tour will change how you see the bible forever. Spend a day of your Israel trip on this reverant tour of all Jerusalem’s Christian landmarks. Gain a depth of understanding of Jesus Christ’s life that you never could have imagined. On this full day walking tour of Jerusalem, together with an expert guide you’ll be transported back 2,000 years to explore the sites you’ve read about in the New Testament. Our tour operates once a week on Tuesdays, with guaranteed departures, with pick up and drop off available from both Jerusalem and Tel Aviv.
You will start your tour at a (literal) high point, with a breathtaking view of the whole of Jerusalem from the Mount of Olives. During this part of the tour you will visit truly incredible sites: the Garden of Gethsemane, Mary’s Tomb, Church of All Nations, Pater Noster, the famous Jewish cemetary; and, the Chapel of Ascension, the site where it’s believed that Jesus ascended after his ressurection. You’ll even see a rumored footprint of Jesus with your own eyes! Then, upon entering the Old City and walking the Via Dolorosa path, you’ll enjoy a traditional Israeli lunch in the famous Muslim Souq, before the most incredible site of all: the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, which contains both Jesus’ Crucifixion site (Golgotha), and Jesus’ tomb.
For any Christian traveler in Israel who dreams of deepening their faith, this in-depth tour will be a transformative experience. Our Christian Jerusalem day tour encapsulates the beauty of Jerusalem’s holy sites in just one day – it’s not to be missed! Reserve your spot today.
Christian Jerusalem Day Tour Highlights
Christian Jerusalem Day Tour Itinerary
- After taking in the breathtaking vista of the Old City, see fascinating and important sights such as the Mount of Olives cemetery, the Chapel of Ascension, Garden of Gethsemane, and the Tomb of Mary
- Visit the Church of All Nations, Pater Noster Church, and more
- Ascend to the heart of Jerusalem's Old City and walk the Via Dolorosa path, the very steps that Jesus Christ walked
- Eat lunch in the bustling and culturally diverse Old City marketplace; buy some souvenirs
- Spend the afternoon exploring the huge, magnificent church that hosts 2 of Christianity's most important sites: Golgotha, the site of Crucifixion; and Jesus' tomb
- The tour ends at a centralized location
If you have any questions about our Christian Jerusalem Day Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Dates marked below in green are still available for booking. Clicking on a date will start your booking process.
Related Tours and Experiences
- 9 days package
9 Day Christian Holy Land Israel Tour
- 10 days package
10 Day Catholic Holy Land Israel and Jordan Private Tour Package
- 2 days package
Dead Sea, Jerusalem, Bethlehem and Galilee Tour – 2 Days
- 1 day tour
Jerusalem and Bethlehem Shore Excursion Tour from Haifa Port
- 1 day tour
Jerusalem, Bethlehem and Dead Sea Tour
- 2 days package
Jerusalem, Masada, Ein Gedi and Dead Sea Tour – 2 Days