For those arriving by airplane in Israel to Eilat’s Ramon Airport, there is a shuttle transfer from Ramon Airport to Eilat for a great price. Taking this shuttle is one of the only transportation options for getting from the airport to your destination, Eilat.
Travelers will use a timetable when booking the shuttle, so this means, no long wait for the shuttle when you arrive at the Ramon Airport. All of the shuttles are high quality, including air conditioning and professional drivers. The shuttle picks up and drops off at all major hotels in Eilat.
Details About Booking
- The shuttle is available for travelers arriving on airlines including Ryanair, Wizz, Finnair, Transavia, Lufthansa, Edelweiss and Air Europa
- Book your shuttle for 45 minutes after arriving to allow time to clear security
- Book your shuttle for your return to the airport for three to four hours before your flight departs
- If you miss your booked shuttle, you can take a later shuttle on the same day if space is available
- Pick up and drop off points are listed during the booking phase
Transport to Tel Aviv and Jerusalem
Not going to Eilat? A shuttle service is also available from the Ovda Airport to other major cities like Tel Aviv and Jerusalem. Other shuttle options include Eilat to Tel Aviv or Jerusalem. All shuttle options can be booked below.
A ticket for a one-way transfer from Ovda Airport to Eilat is only $8. Tickets for Ovda Airport to Tel Aviv or Jerusalem cost $35. Shuttles need to be booked in advance.