Experience World-Class Service at Sephardic House, JerusalemWith a stay at The Sephardic House in Jerusalem (Jewish Quarter), you'll be minutes from Cardo and Western Wall. This hotel is close to Tower of David Museum of the History of Jerusalem and Dome of the Rock. Make yourself at home in one of the 43 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks. Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance. Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of The Sephardic House. Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request).
Please select a location
In order to see rates and availability please select dates
Please select ages for all children to continue
Maximum 5 persons per room
Not all hotels offer rooms which accommodate 3 or more guests. Please consider adding more rooms (below) to see more hotel options and receive more attractive rates
What's Nearby Sephardic House, Jerusalem
batey machase, 1, 9751494, jerusalem, israel
Amenities and Services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Reception hall
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Number of restaurants - 1
- Number of bars/lounges - 1
- Designated smoking areas
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- In-room accessibility (in select rooms)
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Concierge services
- Digital TV service
- Grab bar - near toilet
- Soundproofed rooms
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free wired internet
- Bathtub or shower
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- No rollaway/extra beds
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Towels provided
- Bedsheets provided
- Raised toilet seat
- Low-height counters/sink
- Private bathroom
- Wheelchair accessible
- Free toiletries
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- LCD TV
- Free bottled water
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Sofa bed
- Jetted bathtub
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Bathtub only
- Shower only
If you have any questions about our Sephardic House, Jerusalem, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
- Check in 3:00 pm - 11:30 am
- Check out 11:00 am
With a stay at The Sephardic House in Jerusalem (Old City), you'll be within a 5-minute walk of Cardo and Burnt House. This hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Al-Aqsa Mosque and 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Western Wall.. Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. Additional amenities at this Mediterranean hotel include concierge services and a reception hall.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property accepts credit cards and cash Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- Mandatory: You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property: The 17% national value-added tax is not included in the price and may be charged at the hotel.
- Travelers on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax.
- To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport upon check-out.
- We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- Optional: Fee for full breakfast: approximately USD 25 for adults and USD 20 for children The above list may not be comprehensive.
- Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
know before you go
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Pets not allowed
- Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to confirm check-in time on Saturdays and the final day of Jewish holidays.
- On Saturdays, check-in can only take place 2 hours after sunset..
- Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures.
- Social distancing measures are in place.
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant.
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer.
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures.
- Staff wears personal protective equipment.
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Contactless check-in is available.
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
Payments ( U S D)
- Visa, Debit cards not accepted, American Express, Cash, Mastercard
- At The Sephardic House, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant.
- Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge.
- Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
- Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.
- Make yourself at home in one of the 50 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions.
- Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment.
- Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
- Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
- Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Cardo - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi Burnt House - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi Jerusalem Archaeological Park Davidson Center - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi Zion Gate - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi Dung Gate - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi Western Wall Tunnel - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi Dormition Abbey - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi King David's Tomb - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi Western Wall - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi Oskar Schindler's Grave - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi City of David - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi Al-Aqsa Mosque - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi Via Dolorosa - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi Christ Church - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi Tower of David Museum of the History of Jerusalem - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi The preferred airport for The Sephardic House is Ben Gurion Airport (TLV) - 57.7 km / 35.8 mi
- In Jerusalem (Old City)
More Recommended Hotels in Jerusalem
leonardo plaza hotel jerusalem
eyal hotel, jerusalem
jerusalem garden home
little house in baka, jerusalem
c neve ilan hotel, jerusalem
prima kings, jerusalem
dem hotel jerusalem
american colony hotel small luxury hotels of the world, jerusalem
bezalel hotel, jerusalem
central boutique hotel, jerusalem
tur sinai organic farm resort, jerusalem
albi hotel, jerusalem
Tours Near Sephardic House, Jerusalem
- 1 day tour
Herodium and Judean Desert Experience – 1 Day Private Tour
- 2 days package
Christmas in Bethlehem and Jerusalem 2 Day Tour
- 2 days package
Christmas in Nazareth, Jerusalem, and Bethlehem – 2 Days
- 1 day tour
Christmas Day Tour – In And Around Jerusalem
- 1 day tour
Christmas Eve in Bethlehem (and Jerusalem) Tour – Midnight Mass
- 10 days package
Tel Aviv Pride Week Touring Package – 10 Days (Israel & Jordan)
Jerusalem and Bethlehem Tour from Aqaba – 1 day
- 2 hours tour
Hanukkah in Jerusalem Evening Tour
- 1 day tour
Galilee and Nazareth Private Tour
- 10 hours tour
Masada Sunrise Yoga, Ein Gedi Oasis, and Dead Sea Wellness Experience Tour