Experience World-Class Service at Mamilla Hotel – The Leading Hotels of The World, JerusalemMamilla Hotel features a panoramic rooftop terrace overlooking Jerusalem’s Old City. This stylish 5-star hotel was designed by architect Piero Lissoni and is 10 minutes’ walk from Jaffa Gate.
The hotel offers a choice of restaurants, including the trendy Mirror Bar with live music and the seasonal brasserie with city views. Mamilla Café restaurant serves local specialities.
Rooms at Hotel Mamilla are equipped with LCD TV, pure Egyptian cotton bed linen and modern-style décor. Some bathrooms feature a transparent glass wall that can be switched on and off.
The modern Akasha Wellness Centre includes a spa and an indoor swimming pool. Sauna, fitness room and massages are also available on site.
The hotel is 250 metres from Mamilla Mall. The Temple in Jerusalem is a 15-minute walk away.
Please select a location
In order to see rates and availability please select dates
Please select ages for all children to continue
Maximum 5 persons per room
Not all hotels offer rooms which accommodate 3 or more guests. Please consider adding more rooms (below) to see more hotel options and receive more attractive rates
What's Nearby Mamilla Hotel – The Leading Hotels of The World, Jerusalem
shlomo ha melekh street, 11, 94182, jerusalem, israel
Amenities and Services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Shopping on site
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 279
- Free WiFi
- Number of bars/lounges - 1
- Number of spa tubs - 1
- Number of indoor pools - 1
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness classes on site
- Rooftop terrace
- Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Multilingual staff
- Handrails in stairways
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 1
- Laundry facilities
- Fitness facilities
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- Express check-in
- Meeting rooms
- Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Pool hoist on site
- Wheelchair-accessible pool
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Health club
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Well-lit path to entrance
- Stair-free path to entrance
- Full-service spa
- Wedding services
- Shopping mall on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Art gallery on site
- Designer stores on site
- Luggage storage
- Express check-out
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Spa services on site
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Children's pool
- Conference space
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Conference space size (feet) - 3000
- Concierge services
- Pilates classes on site
- In-room climate control (heating)
- Premium bedding
- Turndown service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Window screens
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Electrical adapters/chargers
- Grab bar - in shower
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Individually decorated
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Espresso maker
- Individually furnished
- Designer toiletries
- Premium TV channels
- Towels provided
- Bedsheets provided
- TV size measurement: inch
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Down comforter
- Hair dryer
- TV size: 32
- In-room safe
- Rainfall showerhead
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Room service (24 hours)
- Separate sitting area
- LCD TV
- Free bottled water
- Cable TV service
- Free cribs/infant beds
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Wheelchair-width doorways
- Grab bar - near toilet
- Wheelchair-accessible bathroom vanity
- Raised toilet seat
- Low-height counters/sink
- Wheelchair accessible
- Separate bedroom
If you have any questions about our Mamilla Hotel – The Leading Hotels of The World, Jerusalem, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
- Check in 3:00 pm - anytime
- Check out 12:00 pm
With a stay at Mamilla Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Jerusalem, a 6-minute walk from Jaffa Gate and 11 minutes by foot from Church of the Holy Sepulchre. This 5-star hotel is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Mount Zion and 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Western Wall.. Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. This Art Deco hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting (surcharge).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted This property reserves the right to pre-authorize the guest's credit card prior to arrival.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards
- Mandatory: You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property: The 17% national value-added tax is not included in the price and may be charged at the hotel.
- Travelers on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax.
- To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport upon check-out.
- We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- Optional: Fee for buffet breakfast: approximately ILS 140 for adults and ILS 140 for children Self parking fee: ILS 50 per day Valet parking fee: ILS 50 per day The above list may not be comprehensive.
- Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
know before you go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments.
- Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access.
- Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) and Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global).
- Service animals are allowed.
- Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions.
- Pets not allowed
- Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation..
- Gap period enforced between guest stays - 24 hours.
- Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Property follows sanitization practices of Safe Travels (WTTC - Global).
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures.
- Temperature checks are available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place.
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly.
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant.
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer.
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures.
- Staff wears personal protective equipment.
- Masks are available to guests.
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Protective clothing is available to guests.
- Contactless check-in is available.
- Gloves are available to guests.
- No rollaway/extra beds available.
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant.
- Property follows sanitization practices of Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global)
Payments ( I L S)
- Visa, Diners Club, Debit cards not accepted, Cash not accepted, American Express, Mastercard
- Grab a bite at Rooftop Restaurant, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service.
- Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/cafe.
- Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge.
- Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
- The property is closed between October 6 and October 19.
- Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out.
- Planning an event in Jerusalem?
- This hotel has 3000 square feet (279 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms.
- Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Make yourself at home in one of the 194 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring espresso makers and LCD televisions.
- Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding.
- Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment.
- Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.
- Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Mamilla Cemetery and Pool - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi Mamilla Mall - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi New Gate - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi Notre Dame of Jerusalem Center - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi Jaffa Gate - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi Ben Yehuda Street - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi Monastery of St.
- Saviour - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi Zion Square - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi French Square - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi Tower of David Museum of the History of Jerusalem - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi Jerusalem Great Synagogue - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi Christ Church - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi Church of St.
- Mark - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi Ethiopian Monastery - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi Damascus Gate - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi The nearest major airport is Ben Gurion Airport (TLV) - 56.8 km / 35.3 mi
- Near Mamilla Mall
- Shopping, Luxury property, Boutique property, Family property, Business, Family, City, Spa property
More Recommended Hotels in Jerusalem
dem hotel jerusalem
the pearl of nachlaot apartments
prima palace, jerusalem
dan boutique jerusalem
the david citadel hotel, jerusalem
little house in rehavia, jerusalem
hotel 7 arches jerusalem
ymca three arches hotel, jerusalem
central boutique hotel, jerusalem
peaceful windows of jerusalem
ibis jerusalem city center
Tours Near Mamilla Hotel – The Leading Hotels of The World, Jerusalem
- 2 days package
Christmas in Bethlehem and Jerusalem 2 Day Tour
- 2 days package
Christmas in Nazareth, Jerusalem, and Bethlehem – 2 Days
- 10 days package
Tel Aviv Pride Week Touring Package – 10 Days (Israel & Jordan)
- 10 hours tour
Masada Sunrise Yoga, Ein Gedi Oasis, and Dead Sea Wellness Experience Tour
- 8 days package
8 Day Israel Bar Mitzvah/Bat Mitzvah Private Tour Package
- 13 days package
13 day Bar Mitzvah/Bat Mitzvah Private Tour Package
- 9 days package
9 Day Israel Bar Mitzvah/Bat Mitzvah Adventure Private Package Tour
- 2 days package
Golan Heights and Galilee Tour – 2 Days
- 3 days package
3 Day Northern Israel Tour – Golan, Safed, Caesarea, Galilee & More
- 1 day tour
Israel Wine Tour from Tel Aviv or Jerusalem – 1 day