Experience World-Class Service at Renaissance Tel AvivThe Renaissance Tel Aviv is right on the beach. The hotel offers a wellness centre with indoor swimming pool, and rooms with views of the sea, the marina or of Jaffa.
The Renaissances’s wellness centre includes a spa, sauna and hot tub. The hotel offers direct access to the stunning beach on the Mediterranean Sea, where a range of water sports can be enjoyed.
The hotel offers a great choice of dining options. The Jaffa Terrace is open throughout the day, and the Dairy restaurant offers a range of dairy and vegetarian cuisine. The Sabres Brasserie, overlooking the sea, serves Mediterranean cuisine and international buffets.
The Renaissance is within easy walking distance of the city’s main shopping, business and entertainment districts. The ancient city of Jaffa can easily be reached, as can other city attractions such as the open air Carmel Market and Dizengoff Center Shopping Mall.
Please select a location
In order to see rates and availability please select dates
Please select ages for all children to continue
Maximum 5 persons per room
Not all hotels offer rooms which accommodate 3 or more guests. Please consider adding more rooms (below) to see more hotel options and receive more attractive rates
What's Nearby Renaissance Tel Aviv
121 hayakron st, 63453, tel aviv, israel
Amenities and Services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Distance from property (meters) - 700
- Shopping on site
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Sailing nearby
- Number of bars/lounges - 1
- Number of spa tubs - 1
- Number of indoor pools - 1
- In-room accessibility (in select rooms)
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Roll-in shower (in select rooms)
- Accessible bathroom (in select rooms)
- Distance from property (km) - 0.7
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Distance from property (ft) - 2297
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Visual alarms in hallways
- Multilingual staff
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 1
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Laundry facilities
- Fitness facilities
- Banquet hall
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- Meeting rooms
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- Windsurfing nearby
- Wheelchair-accessible pool
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Health club
- Marina on site
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Wedding services
- Full-service spa
- Business center
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Spa services on site
- Golfing nearby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Snack bar/deli
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Surfing/bodyboarding nearby
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Beach sun loungers
- Computer station
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- 24-hour business center
If you have any questions about our Renaissance Tel Aviv, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
- Check in 3:00 pm - 4:30 am
- Check out 11:00 am
A stay at Renaissance Tel Aviv places you in the heart of Tel Aviv, steps from Gordon Beach and Frishman Beach. This beach hotel is 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Jerusalem Beach and 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Jaffa Port.. Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional features at this hotel include babysitting (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property accepts credit cards and cash This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott) Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- Mandatory: You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property: The 17% national value-added tax is not included in the price and may be charged at the hotel.
- Travelers on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax.
- To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport upon check-out.
- We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- Optional: Fee for buffet breakfast: approximately USD 28 per person Self parking fee: USD 30.00 per day Nearby parking fee: USD 40.00 per day (2297 ft away) The above list may not be comprehensive.
- Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
know before you go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments.
- Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access.
- Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Service animals are allowed.
- Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions.
- Pets not allowed
- Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Check-in may not be available until after sundown on Saturdays and on Jewish holidays..
- Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines Commitment to Clean (Marriott).
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures.
- No rollaway/extra beds available.
- Social distancing measures are in place.
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures.
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer.
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
Payments ( U S D)
- Visa, Diners Club, Debit cards not accepted, Cash, American Express, Mastercard
- Enjoy Mediterranean cuisine at Sabres Brasserie, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service.
- Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/cafe.
- Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge.
- Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
- The following facilities or services will be unavailable from October 25 2023 to November 19 2023 (dates subject to change): Business center Swimming pool
- Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
- Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms.
- Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Make yourself at home in one of the 342 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions.
- Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding.
- Rooms have private balconies.
- Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment.
- Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, hair dryers, and bathrobes.
- Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Gordon Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi Frishman Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi Banana Beach - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi Ben Yehuda Street - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi Gordon Gallery - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi Tel Aviv Marina - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi Ben Gurion House - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi Bograshov Beach - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi Gordon Swimming Pool - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi Hilton Beach - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi U.
- Embassy in Israel - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi Jerusalem Beach - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi Dizengoff Square - 1 km / 0.6 mi Bauhaus Center - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi Dizengoff Centre - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi The preferred airport for Renaissance Tel Aviv is Ben Gurion Airport (TLV) - 25.3 km / 15.7 mi
- Near Ben Yehuda Street
- Business property, Luxury property, Beach property, Family property, Spa property, Adventure sport property
More Recommended Hotels in Tel Aviv
jacob samuel, tel aviv
wom allenby by brown hotels
dan tel aviv
numa hotel tel aviv jaffa
margosa hotel, tel aviv
crowne plaza tel aviv beach
muse hotel, tel aviv
the norman tel aviv
dave levinsky – son of a brown
lighthouse by brown hotels, tel aviv
leonardo city tower, tel aviv
the levee, tel aviv
Tours Near Renaissance Tel Aviv
- 2 days package
Christmas in Bethlehem and Jerusalem 2 Day Tour
- 2 days package
Christmas in Nazareth, Jerusalem, and Bethlehem – 2 Days
- 8 days package
Tel Aviv Pride Week Touring Package – 8 Days
- 10 days package
Tel Aviv Pride Week Touring Package – 10 Days (Israel & Jordan)
- 4 days package
4 Day Tel Aviv Bachelorette Tour Package – Girls Party
- 4 days package
4 Day Tel Aviv Bachelorette Party Tour Package – Cultural Experience
- 4 days package
4 Day Tel Aviv Bachelor Party Tour Package
- 4 days package
4 Day VIP Tel Aviv Bachelor Party Tour Package
- 10 hours tour
Masada Sunrise Yoga, Ein Gedi Oasis, and Dead Sea Wellness Experience Tour
- 8 days package
8 Day Israel Bar Mitzvah/Bat Mitzvah Private Tour Package