Experience World-Class Service at The David Citadel Hotel, JerusalemThe David Citadel Hotel overlooks the old city of Jerusalem. It features a large swimming pool, gym, and a range of dining facilities; all with panoramic views.
Guest rooms are modern and spacious. The bathrooms are large and feature both a bath and shower. You will also find an LCD TV, pillow menu, and black-out curtains.
At The David Citadel you have a modern spa and wellness centre, plus a range of banqueting halls and business services. Choose between sushi and French cuisine, or a simple snack from the pool bar (open in summer).
You are just a short walk from Jerusalem’s old city and the Jaffa gate. The popular district of Mamilla is also nearby, and features a selection of shops, cafés, and restaurants.
Please select a location
In order to see rates and availability please select dates
Please select ages for all children to continue
Maximum 5 persons per room
Not all hotels offer rooms which accommodate 3 or more guests. Please consider adding more rooms (below) to see more hotel options and receive more attractive rates
What's Nearby The David Citadel Hotel, Jerusalem
king david st, 7 ,94101, jerusalem, israel
Amenities and Services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Pool umbrellas
- Conference space size (meters) - 101
- Limo or town car service available
- Free WiFi
- Number of bars/lounges - 1
- Number of poolside bars - 1
- Number of spa tubs - 1
- Number of outdoor pools - 1
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Fitness classes on site
- Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Handrails in stairways
- Multilingual staff
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 1
- Laundry facilities
- Children's club (free)
- Fitness facilities
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- Express check-in
- Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- Meeting rooms
- Pool hoist on site
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- Wheelchair-accessible pool
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Well-lit path to entrance
- Stair-free path to entrance
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Wedding services
- Full-service spa
- Luggage storage
- Express check-out
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Playground on site
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Children's pool
- Steam room
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Computer station
- Hair salon
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Conference space size (feet) - 1085
- Pilates classes on site
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
If you have any questions about our The David Citadel Hotel, Jerusalem, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
- Check in 3:00 pm - 11:30 am
- Check out 12:00 pm
The David Citadel Jerusalem is centrally located in Jerusalem, a 3-minute walk from Mamilla Mall and 9 minutes by foot from Tower of David Museum of the History of Jerusalem. This 5-star hotel is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Church of the Holy Sepulchre and 1.2 mi (2 km) from Western Wall.. Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting (surcharge).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve onsite parking This property accepts major credit cards and cash Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- Mandatory: You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property: The 17% national value-added tax is not included in the price and may be charged at the hotel.
- Travelers on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax.
- To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport upon check-out.
- We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- Optional: Fee for buffet breakfast: approximately ILS 170 for adults and ILS 170 for children Self parking fee: ILS 60.00 per day Rollaway bed fee: ILS 145.0 per night The above list may not be comprehensive.
- Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
know before you go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments.
- Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) and Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global).
- Service animals are allowed.
- Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions.
- Pets not allowed
- This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply).
- To arrange pick-up, guests must contact the property 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival..
- Gap period enforced between guest stays - 24 hours.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas.
- Property follows sanitization practices of Safe Travels (WTTC - Global).
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures.
- Temperature checks are available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place.
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly.
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures.
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer.
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant.
- Staff wears personal protective equipment.
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Masks are available to guests.
- Contactless check-in is available.
- Protective clothing is available to guests.
- Gloves are available to guests.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- Property follows sanitization practices of Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global).
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
Payments ( I L S)
- Visa, Diners Club, Debit cards not accepted, Cash, American Express, Mastercard
- Grab a bite at Lobby Lounge, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service.
- Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/cafe.
- Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar.
- Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
- The property is closed between October 6 and October 19.
- Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in.
- Planning an event in Jerusalem?
- This hotel has 1085 square feet (101 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms.
- Guests may use a train station pick-up service for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Make yourself at home in one of the 385 guestrooms featuring espresso makers and LCD televisions.
- Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding.
- Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment.
- Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers with rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
- Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Mamilla Cemetery and Pool - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi Mamilla Mall - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi Independence Park - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi New Gate - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi Jaffa Gate - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi Notre Dame of Jerusalem Center - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi French Square - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi Ben Yehuda Street - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi Monastery of St.
- Saviour - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi Zion Square - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi Tower of David Museum of the History of Jerusalem - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi Christ Church - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi Jerusalem Great Synagogue - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi Montefiore Windmill - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi Ethiopian Monastery - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi The nearest major airport is Ben Gurion Airport (TLV) - 55.2 km / 34.3 mi
- Near Mamilla Mall
- Business property, Luxury property, Family property, City, Spa property
More Recommended Hotels in Jerusalem
the inbal jerusalem
olive tree hotel jerusalem
tamar residence hotel, jerusalem
theatron jerusalem hotel & spa mgallery collection
the post hostel, jerusalem
mamilla view – suites & aparthotel
ibis jerusalem city center
hotel 7 arches jerusalem
leonardo plaza hotel jerusalem
jeru caps hotel, jerusalem
Tours Near The David Citadel Hotel, Jerusalem
- 2 days package
Christmas in Bethlehem and Jerusalem 2 Day Tour
- 2 days package
Christmas in Nazareth, Jerusalem, and Bethlehem – 2 Days
- 10 days package
Tel Aviv Pride Week Touring Package – 10 Days (Israel & Jordan)
- 10 hours tour
Masada Sunrise Yoga, Ein Gedi Oasis, and Dead Sea Wellness Experience Tour
- 8 days package
8 Day Israel Bar Mitzvah/Bat Mitzvah Private Tour Package
- 13 days package
13 day Bar Mitzvah/Bat Mitzvah Private Tour Package
- 9 days package
9 Day Israel Bar Mitzvah/Bat Mitzvah Adventure Private Package Tour
- 2 days package
Golan Heights and Galilee Tour – 2 Days
- 3 days package
3 Day Northern Israel Tour – Golan, Safed, Caesarea, Galilee & More
- 1 day tour
Israel Wine Tour from Tel Aviv or Jerusalem – 1 day