Visit Jerusalem on our day tour from Amman. It’s the best and easy way to visit the magical ancient city of Jerusalem – all in one day! Our Jerusalem Tour from Amman is available every Sunday and Thursday. We provide a hassle-free touring program for this Jerusalem day trip. Visit all the must-see landmarks of Jerusalem in one exciting day, with hotel pick up and drop off in Amman, Jordan.
Leaving from your hotel in Amman in the morning, we’ll drive to the border with Israel and you will cross into Israel. Once in Israel, enjoy a guided tour of Jerusalem’s Old City including the famous highlights such as Via Dolorosa, the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, the Western Wall, and Mount Zion. Explore Machne Yehuda Market, the most famous food market in Israel, and enjoy a special vibe of this vibrant city. Our Jerusalem 1 Day Tour from Amman offers great value for money and is a must see for anyone in Jordan who craves a day trip to the Holiest City on Earth.
Jerusalem 1 Day tour from Amman Highlights
Jerusalem 1 Day tour from Amman Itinerary
- Guided tour of Jerusalem’s Old City. Tour its four quarters:
- The Western Wall and Byzantine Cardo in the Jewish quarter, with a viewpoint of the Dome of the Rock
- The famous Arab Souq (market) of the Muslim Quarter, with a bustling and cozy Middle Eastern atmosphere
- The Armenian Quarter's beautiful monasteries, stores, and cobblestone streets
- The Church of the Holy Sepulchre, the holiest site in Christianity, home of the Cavalry (Golgotha), and the Via Dolorosa in the Christian Quarter
- Eat lunch in the Old City
If you have any questions about our Jerusalem 1 Day tour from Amman, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Dates marked below in green are still available for booking. Clicking on a date will start your booking process.