For those seeking a whirlwind adventure through the highlights of three gems of the Middle East, our 12 Day Israel, Jordan, and Egypt Tour Package is the ultimate experience. You’ll get a thrilling ride through ancient ruins, religious and historical icons, breathtaking natural landscapes, bustling markets, vibrant urban centers, and a whole slew of UNESCO World Heritage Sites. This package includes a broad range of experiences like time to wander the cosmopolitan streets of Tel Aviv, spending time at the Western Wall, a walk through all of Jerusalem’s Old City and Machane Yehuda market, a visit to the magnificent Pyramids of Giza, a Jeep safari through Wadi Rum’s otherworldly desert landscape, a tour of Petra, a stop at Saint Catherine’s Monastery and Mount Sinai, a scenic hike in Ein Gedi, stops along the Sea of Galilee, visits to the Herodian wonders of Caesarea and Masada, and much more. With overnight accommodation, air-conditioned transportation, entry to a number of sites, and fully licensed and experienced tour guides to tie it all together, our 12-day tour package makes your exploration of these three countries easy, hassle-free, fascinating, and simply unforgettable. Our tour is available for booking year-round, with guaranteed departures 7 days a week.
Friendly Customer Service 7 Days a Week
Hand Picked Guides & Tour Leaders
The Best Price Guaranteed
Fully Flexible and Easy Cancellation
Best Of Israel, Jordan And Egypt 12 Day Tour Package Highlights
1Soak in the energies of the Old City of Jerusalem, with its mysterious alleyways, revered religious sites, and fascinating history.
2Each day is led by a different hand-picked licensed guide with local expertise.
3See the pyramids of Giza, the Sphynx, and the busting bazaar of Khan El Khalili in the heart of Cairo
4Explore the vibrant bustling seaside metropolis of Tel Aviv
5Stop at legendary historical and religious sites throughout Israel's beautiful Galilee region
6Explore the unique terrain of Jordan's Wadi Rum desert, and sleep in a Bedouin encampment beneath the stars
7Explore the magnificent structures carved into pink stone at Petra
8Enjoy the serenity and unique biblical landmarks of the Sinai desert
9Choose your hotel from our curated range of well-located, high quality hotels.
10See standout spots of northern Israel including Caesarea, Akko and Haifa
- discount is valid on one day israel group tours
Best Of Israel, Jordan And Egypt 12 Day Tour Package Itinerary
- Make your way to your hotel.
- Drop off your luggage at the hotel, and spend some time relaxing or head out for solo explorations of the White City!
- Overnight in Tel Aviv
- Airport transfer is available if pick up at the airport is selected.
- Add one of our Tel Aviv city tours to make sure you don't miss any of its highlights.
- Pick up early in the morning from a centralized location in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem and drive through the Arava desert with a stop in Eilat - the famous resort city on the Red Sea.
- Arrive the border of Sinai, Egypt via the Taba border and crossing with our assistance, then head toward Dahab
- Enjoy Blue Hole snorkeling/diving and have a lunch break
- Finally, Head to your handpicked hotel in Dahab and spend the night there
- Enjoy breakfast in the hotel, then drive the roads toward St. Catherine Monastery
- Arrival in St. Catherine monastery - the world's oldest continually inhabited Christian monastery- at the foot of Mt. Sinai
- Head toward Cairo: Stop at Moses' Spring, one of the two possible sites where Moses struck a rock with his staff and freshwater poured out
- Next, head over to the site where Moses saw the Burning Bush, and feel the air of ancient mystery of this renowned desert
- Finally, transfer to your hotel in Cairo ,Optional to add a cruise along the Nile
- Enjoy breakfast in the hotel, then head to the Pyramids Of Giza
- Arrive at the pyramids : Cheops, Chephren, and magnificent Mykerinus - the largest to smallest, respectively
- Learn about the fascinating mythology as you feast your eyes on the breathtaking Sphinx, the guard protecting the pyramids and tombs.
- Enjoy Shopping time at the pyramids and have lunch there
- After, you will explore the famous bazaar Khan El Khalili, which has been around since the Mamluk era
- At the end of the tour, you'll return to Taba border and spend the night in the city of Eilat
- Cross the border into Jordan, aided by our assistants and start your tour driving towards Aqaba
- Arrive at Aqaba and enjoy time to walk in the city at your own pace and timing. You also have the option of staying in a private beach and pool on the beautiful shores of the Red Sea
- Then, continue to Wadi Rum and check in to the camp. You will get free time in Wadi Rum, with Optional activities such as Camel Rides, Hiking, etc (must be arranged locally, subject to availability)
- Later you get the chance to experience Jeep Safari Tour with a local Bedouin and guide through the Wadi Rum Desert
- Eat an authentic Jordanian Dinner at the Bedouin Camp including traditional Zarb (Bedouin barbecue), spreads, salads, bread, and more
- Overnight in Bedouin Camp (or in 3-star hotel in Aqaba during the winter season), upgrades possible
- Eat your breakfast at the camp and get ready for the new day activities, then strat the way to Petra
- Experience a tour of the 'lost city of Petra' with a local guide tour. Explore the city of Petra - one of the Seven Wonders of the world!
- You'll visit the Siq, the Obelisk Tomb, the Calligraphy, the Treasury, Jabal Madbach, the Mountaintop Tombs, the Theater
- Finally, Return to Eilat side of the border and return to Jerusalem/Tel Aviv
- Start your tour by visiting the four quarters of the Old City
- Visit the Western Wall in the Jewish Quarter
- In the Christian quarter, walk in the footsteps of history on the Via Dolorosa and visit the Holy Sepulchre
- In the Muslim Quarter, see the famous 'souq', markets, and take in the flavors and smells surrounding you
- Walk from Tzahal Square to the Municipality complex, Jaffa Street, Davidka Square, and Nachlaot
- Explore the scents, sounds and flavors of Machane Yehuda Market
- Finish your day and return to the hotel you chose from our recommended options
- Arrive to Sea of Galilee area and visit Capernaum and Taghba: The Church of Multiplication of Loaves and Fish, the alleged site of Jesus' famous miracle
- Visit the river Jordan at Yardenit - Baptismal Site, where John the Baptist is said to have done his work with Jesus
- Then, transfer to Nazareth : The largest Arab city in Israel, where you'll tour the historic Old City and see the Basilica of the Annunciation
- Finally, return to the vibrant Tel Aviv or historic Jerusalem in a hotel you select from our recommended options
- Start your day exploring Caesarea - see the 2,000-year-old remains of the Roman amphitheater and hippodrome
- Explore Akko, the city of the Crusaders, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Visit Haifa, see the famous hanging Bahai Gardens and Stella Maris Monastery
- You’ll finish the tour full, fascinated and ready to take on another day of exploration
- Overnight in vibrant Tel Aviv or historic Jerusalem in a hotel you select from our recommended options
- Arrival to Masada in the morning and ascend via the cable car and explore the site with a guided tour
- Tour the massive cisterns and ancient bathhouses and enjoy panoramic views of the Dead Sea and desert landscape
- Transfer to Ein Gedi to explore this beautiful nature reserve, a true desert oasis
- Enjoy the beautiful scenery while trying to spot local wildlife like Ibex and Hyrax
- Finish at the famous Dead Sea. Enjoy floating in the waters and immersing in muds of this unique place, the lowest point on Earth and have free time for lunch
- Return to your hotel in Jerusalem or Tel Aviv
- Enjoy your last free day in Tel Aviv, taking the chance to get deeper into the city's hidden treasures. We recommend peeking at the Ilana Goor Museum in Jaffa, taking advantage of the biking trails in Park Hayarkon, or even taking in an opera performance at the Cameri Theater! Of course, don't forget to eat- Tel Aviv is home to perhaps the best culinary scene in the Middle East.
- Overnight in Tel Aviv.
- We wish you safe travels to wherever your journey takes you next!
- Airport transfer is available if drop off at the airport is selected.
If you have any questions about our Best Of Israel, Jordan And Egypt 12 Day Tour Package, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Dates marked below in green are still available for booking. Clicking on a date will start your booking process.
Related Tours and Experiences
10 days package
10 Day Highlights of Israel, Jordan and Egypt Tour Package
3 days package
Cairo and St Catherine Mount Sinai Tour from Eilat – 3 Days
Best of Israel, Jordan and Egypt 14 Day Package Tour
1 day tour
Cairo Tour from Eilat – 1 Day
2 days package
Cairo Tour from Eilat – 2 Day
4 days package
Cairo, Luxor, and Highlights of Egypt Tour from Eilat – 4 Days
1 day tour
Mount Sinai & Saint Catherine Tour from Eilat