For those seeking a whirlwind adventure through the highlights of three gems of the Middle East, our 12 Day Israel, Jordan, and Egypt Tour Package is the ultimate experience. You’ll get a thrilling ride through ancient ruins, religious and historical icons, breathtaking natural landscapes, bustling markets, vibrant urban centers, and a whole slew of UNESCO World Heritage Sites. This package includes a broad range of experiences like time to wander the cosmopolitan streets of Tel Aviv, spending time at the Western Wall, a walk through all of Jerusalem’s Old City and Machane Yehuda market, a visit to the magnificent Pyramids of Giza, a Jeep safari through Wadi Rum’s otherworldly desert landscape, a tour of Petra, a stop at Saint Catherine’s Monastery and Mount Sinai, a scenic hike in Ein Gedi, stops along the Sea of Galilee, visits to the Herodian wonders of Caesarea and Masada, and much more. With overnight accommodation, air-conditioned transportation, entry to a number of sites, and fully licensed and experienced tour guides to tie it all together, this 12-day tour package makes your exploration of these three countries easy, hassle-free, fascinating, and simply unforgettable. The tour is available for booking year-round, with guaranteed departures 7 days a week.
Friendly Customer Service 7 Days a Week
Hand Picked Guides & Tour Leaders
The Best Price Guaranteed
Fully Flexible and Easy Cancellation
Best Of Israel, Jordan And Egypt 12 Day Tour Package Highlights
1Soak in the energies of the Old City of Jerusalem, with its mysterious alleyways, revered religious sites, and fascinating history.
2Each day is led by a different hand-picked licensed guide with local expertise.
3See the pyramids of Giza, the Sphynx, and the busting bazaar of Khan El Khalili in the heart of Cairo
4Explore the vibrant bustling seaside metropolis of Tel Aviv
5Stop at legendary historical and religious sites throughout Israel's beautiful Galilee region
6Explore the unique terrain of Jordan's Wadi Rum desert, and sleep in a Bedouin encampment beneath the stars
7Explore the magnificent structures carved into pink stone at Petra
8Enjoy the serenity and unique biblical landmarks of the Sinai desert
9Choose your hotel from our curated range of well-located, high quality hotels.
10See standout spots of northern Israel including Caesarea, Akko and Haifa
- discount is valid on one day israel group tours
Best Of Israel, Jordan And Egypt 12 Day Tour Package Itinerary
- Make your way to your hotel.
- Drop off your luggage at the hotel, and spend some time relaxing or head out for solo explorations of the White City!
- Overnight in Tel Aviv
- Airport transfer is available if pick up at the airport is selected.
Optional Add-onsAdd one of our Tel Aviv city tours to make sure you don't miss any of its highlights.
- Rise and shine early for a drive from Tel Aviv through the Arava desert for a stop in Eilat, the famous resort city on the Red Sea, in order to cross the border to Sinai, Egypt via the Taba border crossing with full assistance on the Egyptian site.
- After crossing into Sinai, the day is yours to spend however you like!
- We recommend snorkeling in the crystal clear waters of the Red Sea at Ras Muhammad National Park, exploring Abu Hamada Canyon, or taking it easy and relaxing on the idyllic beach.
- Overnight in Nuweiba or Sharm el-sheik.
- Wake up at your Sinai hotel to a buffet breakfast before heading out with a local guide to see the famous St. Catherine Monastery - the world's oldest continually inhabited Christian monastery- at the foot of Mt. Sinai.
- Stop at Moses' Spring, one of the two possible sites where Moses struck a rock with his staff and freshwater poured out.
- Then head over to the site where Moses saw the Burning Bush, and feel the air of ancient mystery of this renowned desert.
- Then, it's time to head to your hotel in Cairo.
- Optional opportunity to add a serene cruise along the Nile River.
- Overnight in Cairo (Breakfast included).
- Feast on a breakfast buffet at your hotel, then head to one of the most legendary Ancient Wonders of the World, the Pyramids of Giza.
- You'll get to explore all three pyramids: Cheops, Chephren, and magnificent Mykerinus - the largest to smallest, respectively.
- Then, learn about the fascinating mythology as you feast your eyes on the breathtaking Sphinx, the guard protecting the pyramids and tombs.
- Then, head back to Cairo to explore the famous bazaar Khan El Khalili, which has been around since the Mamluk era.
- Enjoy a traditional lunch at a local restaurant, then head back to the Taba Border Crossing and cross over to Eilat.
- Overnight in Eilat.
- Get picked up from your hotel in Eilat and head to the Arava Border Crossing for agent-assisted entry into Jordan.
- Meet your guide and head out to explore Aqaba, Jordan's resort city on the Red Sea known for incredible reefs and diving.
- Visit the local markets, take some time for lunch in the city, and get a taste of modern Jordan.
- Then head out to Wadi Rum, a breathtaking desert landscape that feels like another world.
- Arrive at a Bedouin campsite for a taste of the famous local hospitality, and then head out on a Jeep safari adventure
- Fly across the desert sands in a Jeep with a local guide, seeing scenes you can recognize from famous films.
- Return to the Bedouin camp for a traditional dinner underneath the stars before turning in for the night.
- Overnight in Wadi Rum (Dinner included).
- Enjoy breakfast at the camp while watching the sunrise.
- Drive to the Forgotten City of Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site built long ago by the Nabateans and one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
- Take a guided tour with an expert guide as you see the intricate pink sandstone facades with your own eyes.
- Get a comprehensive tour of the archaeological park's highlights, including al Siq, the Treasury, and Sacrificial Palace.
- Explore the rest of the site on your own, with an option to hike up to the Monastery.
- Cross back over the border into Israel, and drive straight to your hotel in Jerusalem or Tel Aviv.
- Overnight in Jerusalem or Tel Aviv.
- Today you'll explore Jerusalem inside and out with a local guide, admiring modern marvels and ancient wonders side by side.
- Stroll through the Four Quarters of the Old City, stopping at revered religious sites such as Via Dolorosa, the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, the Western Wall, the Temple Mount, and the iconic golden dome of Al Aqsa.
- Exit the Old City walls to get a taste of modern Jerusalem, with stroll down lively Jaffa street, with stops at various points of interest along the way like the Jerusalem Municipality, and Davidka Square.
- End the day in the bustling Machane Yehuda market, indulging in its culinary offerings and lively atmosphere.
- Overnight in Jerusalem or Tel Aviv
- Take a scenic drive through the rolling green landscapes on your way to the Kinneret, or the Sea of Galilee.
- Stop in Nazareth, the largest Arab city in Israel, where you'll tour the historic Old City and see the Basilica of the Annunciation.
- Then, you'll stop at Cana, the ancient town and home to the Wedding Church as well as the site where Jesus is said to have turned water into wine.
- Visit the fishing village of Capernaum and the Church of Multiplication of Loaves and Fish, the alleged site of Jesus' famous miracle.
- Finally, you'll stop at the Yardenit Baptismal Site, where John the Baptist is said to have done his work with Jesus.
- Return to your hotel in Tel Aviv or Jerusalem.
- Overnight in Tel Aviv or Jerusalem
- Head north to Caesarea, an ancient port city built by King Herod centuries ago.
- See the Roman theater and aqueducts and enjoy the serene beach.
- Continue along the coast to Akko, a former Crusader stronghold turned bustling cultural melting pot.
- Taste some sweet treats in the busy local market, and learn all about this UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Next, head to Haifa to see the world-famous Bahai Gardens and its beautifully landscaped terraces.
- Finally, see the Stella Maris Monastery and use your free time to explore the German Colony
- Overnight in Tel Aviv or Jerusalem.
- Start your day with a cable car ride up to the hilltop fortress of Masada.
- Tour the massive cisterns and ancient bathhouses and enjoy panoramic views of the Dead Sea and desert landscape.
- Next, stop for an easy hike in the lush oasis of Ein Gedi.
- Enjoy the beautiful scenery while trying to spot local wildlife like Ibex and Hyrax.
- Then, it's time to experience the healing waters of the lowest place on Earth - the Dead Sea. Give yourself a natural skin treatment with its mineral-rich mud.
- On your way back, pass two ancient attractions: Jericho, the oldest and lowest city on the planet, and Qumran, the site where famous Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered.
- Overnight in Tel Aviv or Jerusalem
- Enjoy your last free day in Tel Aviv, taking the chance to get deeper into the city's hidden treasures. We recommend peeking at the Ilana Goor Museum in Jaffa, taking advantage of the biking trails in Park Hayarkon, or even taking in an opera performance at the Cameri Theater! Of course, don't forget to eat- Tel Aviv is home to perhaps the best culinary scene in the Middle East.
- Overnight in Tel Aviv.
- We wish you safe travels to wherever your journey takes you next!
- Airport transfer is available if drop off at the airport is selected.
If you have any questions about our Best Of Israel, Jordan And Egypt 12 Day Tour Package, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Dates marked below in green are still available for booking. Clicking on a date will start your booking process.
Related Tours and Experiences
- 10 days package
10 Day Highlights of Israel, Jordan and Egypt Tour Package
- 3 days package
Cairo and St Catherine Mount Sinai Tour from Eilat – 3 Days
- 14 days
Best of Israel, Jordan and Egypt 14 Day Package Tour
- 1 day tour
Cairo Tour from Eilat – 1 Day
- 2 days package
Cairo Tour from Eilat – 2 Day
- 4 days package
Cairo, Luxor, and Highlights of Egypt Tour from Eilat – 4 Days
- 1 day tour
Mount Sinai & Saint Catherine Tour from Eilat