Get out of the city and explore Israel’s expansive north on this 2 Day Northern Israel Tour: Caesarea, Akko, Galilee, Nazareth, and More, from Roman ruins in Caesarea to the beautiful shores of the magnificent Sea of Galilee. Our tour includes air-conditioned transportation and an overnight stay in a hotel in Haifa. Led by our passionate and experienced team of guides and drivers, on this two day tour, soak up the unique history and culture of lesser-known Israeli cities. It’s one of our favorite ways to experience the North of Israel, and is available twice a week, starting every Monday and Friday.
After a bright and early morning departure from either Tel Aviv or Jerusalem, the first stop on this fascinating tour will be Caesarea, an archaeological site with both gleaming blue beaches and Herodian ruins. Then, continue to Akko. Akko’s old town is a UNESCO world heritage site and one of Israel’s hidden gems. You’ll get to know the city – old and new – and have a chance to explore the vibrant markets, before ending your first day at the magnificent Bahai Gardens in Haifa. Check into your hotel in Haifa for a free evening, where you can relax and rest, and eat at one of Haifa’s many luxury restaurants with a breathtaking view.
The next morning, you will delve deep into biblical history. After checking out of your hotel, you’ll travel just an hour west to Nazareth in private transport where you’ll meet your guide for the day. Known as the “Arabic Capital of Israel”, in Nazareth you’ll get to know the historic hometown of Jesus, seeing the famous basilica and the charming old city market. Continue to the Sea of Galilee for a tour of ancient Capernaum at the foot of the Mount of Beatitudes. End your trip with a visit to the Jordan River to take in the special atmosphere at Yardenit Baptism Site, with the option to get baptized in this reverent Christian site, before traveling back to Jerusalem or Tel Aviv. Our 2 Day Northern Israel Tour is an unmissable journey into Israel’s wonderful north.
2 Day Northern Israel Tour: Caesarea, Akko, Galilee, Nazareth and More Highlights
2 Day Northern Israel Tour: Caesarea, Akko, Galilee, Nazareth and More Itinerary
- Pick up from Tel Aviv and Jerusalem
- Tour of Caesarea - See the 2,000-year-old remains of the Roman amphitheater and hippodrome
- Explore Akko, the city of the Crusaders, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Visit Haifa, enjoy free time in the German Colony, and see the famous hanging Bahai Gardens and Stella Maris Monastery
- End of tour.
- Check into your hotel in Haifa
- Leave your hotel in the morning
- Head to Nazareth
- Start a Guided tour of Nazareth, Jesus’ hometown and Israel’s biggest Arab city with a charming old town
- Travel through rolling hills to the Sea of Galilee, seeing Capernaum and Tabgha along the way
- Arrive to River Jordan Baptism Site (Yardenit) with an optional Holy Land Baptism experience
- Return to Tel Aviv and Jerusalem
If you have any questions about our 2 Day Northern Israel Tour: Caesarea, Akko, Galilee, Nazareth and More, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Dates marked below in green are still available for booking. Clicking on a date will start your booking process.