Experience World-Class Service at Ruth Safed HotelSet in the Old City of Safed, Hotel Ruth Rimonim is a unique building overlooking Mount Meron. Its extensive gardens include a swimming pool with stunning views.
Due to the hotel’s interesting architecture, rooms have an individual design. All rooms are air conditioned and feature large windows and tiled floors. You will find a fridge and tea and coffee-making facilities.
The Ruth Rimonim Hotel also offers a children’s club and a wellness centre with sauna and hot tub. Your day begins with a buffet breakfast with a large selection of food.
Staff are always available to offer useful tourist advice. The hotel is set in Safed’s artist colony and is surrounded by art galleries and ancient synagogues. Safed is the highest city in all of Israel.
Please select a location
In order to see rates and availability please select dates
Please select ages for all children to continue
Maximum 5 persons per room
Not all hotels offer rooms which accommodate 3 or more guests. Please consider adding more rooms (below) to see more hotel options and receive more attractive rates
What's Nearby Ruth Safed Hotel
tet zayin street, 1a, 13110, safed, israel
Amenities and Services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare (free)
- Number of meeting rooms - 1
- Conference space size (meters) - 60
- Swimming pool
- Free wired internet
- Free WiFi
- Number of bars/lounges - 1
- Number of outdoor pools - 1
- Assistive listening devices available
- In-room accessibility (in select rooms)
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Accessible bathroom (in select rooms)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free buffet breakfast
- Luggage storage
- Free breakfast
- Business center
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of restaurants - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 1
- Laundry facilities
- Free self parking
- Conference space
- Fitness facilities
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Conference space size (feet) - 646
- Concierge services
If you have any questions about our Ruth Safed Hotel, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
- Check in 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Check out 11:00 am
With a stay at Ruth Zefat By Dan Hotels in Safed (Artists' Quarter), you'll be steps from Center for Healthy Living in Safed and Soul and Art Gallery. This family-friendly hotel is 14.4 mi (23.2 km) from Sea of Galilee and 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from General Exhibition.. Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this Tuscan-style hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and free babysitting.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve onsite parking This property accepts credit cards and cash Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- Mandatory: You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property: The 17% national value-added tax is not included in the price and may be charged at the hotel.
- Travelers on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax.
- To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport upon check-out.
- We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- Optional: Crib (infant bed) fee: ILS 45.0 per night The above list may not be comprehensive.
- Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
know before you go
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service.
- Pets not allowed
- Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-in begins at 6 PM on Saturdays and on the final day of Jewish holidays..
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures.
- No rollaway/extra beds available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available.
- Social distancing measures are in place.
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures.
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer.
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service.
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Contactless check-in is available.
- Essential workers only - NO.
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
Payments ( I L S)
- Visa, Diners Club, Debit cards not accepted, Cash, American Express, Mastercard
- For lunch or dinner, stop by Khan Restaurant, a restaurant that specializes in Middle Eastern cuisine.
- Dining is also available at the coffee shop/cafe, and 24-hour room service is provided.
- Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.
- A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
- Featured amenities include complimentary wired internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
- Planning an event in Safed?
- This hotel has 646 square feet (60 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room.
- Free self parking is available onsite.
- Make yourself at home in one of the 76 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars.
- LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected.
- Private bathrooms with showers feature hair dryers and bathrobes.
- Conveniences include phones and safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.
- Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Center for Healthy Living in Safed - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi Soul and Art Gallery - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi Museum of Hungarian Speaking Jewry - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi General Exhibition - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi Hameiri Dairy - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi Ari Ashkenazi Synagogue - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi Abuhav Synagogue - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi Hameiri House - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi Israel Bible Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi Zefat Academic College - 1 km / 0.6 mi Ziv Medical Center - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi Otzar Hastam of Tzfat - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi Bat Yaar Ranch - 9.4 km / 5.9 mi Rosh pinna glass - 11 km / 6.8 mi Nimrod's Lookout - 11 km / 6.9 mi The nearest major airport is Ben Gurion Airport (TLV) - 166.3 km / 103.3 mi
- Near Museum of Hungarian Speaking Jewry
- Family property
More Recommended Hotels in Safed
the way inn
palacio domain safed stylish european luxury boutique hotel
the village – jordan riverside travel hotel, safed
nofesh baatika, safed
olive tree hotel jerusalem
selina neve tzedek, tel aviv
hameiri estate, rosh pina
magdala hotel, migdal
paamonim jerusalem hotel
kadarim country cottages
leonardo hotel tiberias
crowne plaza tel aviv city center