Our Serological (Serology) Covid Test in Israel is designed to make your arrival to Israel more comfortable and avoid queues and delays at the airport. Serological Covid tests are required for all passengers arriving in Israel who do not hold an Israeli passport or who have not received a covid vaccination in Israel. Our Serological Covid test service is designed to provide a hassle-free experience especially for people arriving to the country. The tests are available for individuals, groups, or families with time slots available throughout the day, 6 days a week. For most arriving passengers, the most convenient option is to carry out the tests at our lab 3km from Ben Gurion Airport, on the way to your hotel/home. Tests are also available in most major cities in Israel. Results are sent within 9 hours (tests made between 7-11 am), or until 4 pm (tests made after 11am) the following day to your email in English. The tests are carried out by a well-known laboratory.
For those looking for pre-departure PCR covid tests (required before departure), see here.
How the Serological Covid Tests in Israel Work
- Serological Covid tests are available at our special lab 3 km from Ben Gurion Airport, as well as at most major cities in Israel including Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, Haifa, Herzliya, Beer Sheva. Tests are not available in Eilat or the far south of the country at the current time.
- Tests can take place at your home, hotel, or any other location you decide.
- The tests near Ben Gurion Airport are designed for people arriving, to avoid the airport queues, and to enable you to stop on the way to your final destination without wasting time. Our covid arrival package includes the airport transfer, serology test, and optional fast track service at the airport.
- The price starts from $279. For groups of more than 20 people, please contact us directly for a quote.
- Bookings must be done up to 72 hours before the test
- Your passport details are required in order to confirm your reservation.
WHEN ARE THE TESTS AVAILABLE?
When booking you will be asked to choose a time slot. Please choose from the following options:
- On Weekdays (Sunday thru Thursday), tests are available in 4 time slots – Morning: 7am-11am, Midday: 10am- 2pm, Afternoon: 1pm-5pm, Evening 4pm-8pm.
- On Fridays tests are available in 2-time slots – Morning: 7 am-11 am or Midday: 10 am- 2 pm time slots. Results for the Friday tests will be received on Saturday evening.
- You’ll be asked to indicate your preference of the start time of the time slot when reserving. The test can take place at any time within the slot.
- On the day of the test, you will receive a phone call with a more accurate appointment time.
*Holiday Opening Hours
- 21.09 – 12:00-16:00 | 15:00-19:00
- 22.09 + 23.09 – 07:00-11:00 | 10:00-14:00 | 13:00-17:00
- 25.09 – 12:00-16:00 | 16:00-20:00
Friendly Customer Service 7 Days a Week
Hand Picked Guides & Tour Leaders
The Best Price Guaranteed
Fully Flexible and Easy Cancellation
Dates marked below in green are still available for booking. Clicking on a date will start your booking process.
Related Tours and Experiences
PCR Covid Test in Tel Aviv
Door to Door PCR Covid Test in Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, and Across Israel
- 1 hour Private Shuttle Transfer
Tel Aviv Airport Shuttle & Transfers
- 1 day Private Transfer
Transfer from Ben Gurion Airport to Jerusalem / Jerusalem to Ben Gurion Airport
- 1 hour Transfer
Transfer from Ben Gurion Airport to Tel Aviv / Tel Aviv to Ben Gurion Airport