Visit Jerusalem on our day tour from the Dead Sea, Jordan. It’s the best and easy way to visit the magical ancient city of Jerusalem – all in one day! This walking tour of Jerusalem is especially designed to take you through all of the most incredible landmarks of Jerusalem’s Old and New City, exploring landmarks of Christianity, Islam, and Judaism, before returning to Jordan in the evening. Our Jerusalem Tour from the Dead Sea is available every Sunday and Thursday. We provide a hassle-free touring program for this Jerusalem day trip. Visit all the must-see landmarks of Jerusalem in one exciting day, with hotel pick up and drop off at the Dead Sea, Jordan.
Leaving from the Dead Sea in the morning, you will cross over to Israel through the Allenby border, and ascend to Jerusalem through the rolling Judean hills. Once you reach Jerusalem, enjoy a guided tour of Jerusalem’s Old City and all its famous religious landmarks. See the Via Dolorosa, the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, the Western Wall, and Mount Zion. Explore Machne Yehuda Market, the most famous food market in Israel, and enjoy a special vibe of this vibrant city. Our Jerusalem Tour from the Dead Sea offers great value for money and is a must see for anyone in Jordan who craves a day trip to the Holiest City on Earth
Jerusalem Day Tour from Dead Sea Jordan Highlights
Jerusalem Day Tour from Dead Sea Jordan Itinerary
- Guided tour of Jerusalem’s Old City. Tour its four quarters:
- The Western Wall and Byzantine Cardo in the Jewish quarter, with a viewpoint of the Dome of the Rock
- The famous Arab Souq (market) of the Muslim Quarter, with a bustling and cozy Middle Eastern atmosphere
- The Armenian Quarter's beautiful monasteries, stores, and cobblestone streets
- The Church of the Holy Sepulchre, the holiest site in Christianity, home of the Cavalry (Golgotha), and the Via Dolorosa in the Christian Quarter
If you have any questions about our Jerusalem Day Tour from Dead Sea Jordan, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Dates marked below in green are still available for booking. Clicking on a date will start your booking process.