Our Saint Catherine & Snorkeling in Sinai 2 Day Tour will delight you with underwater adventures and ancient holy treasures. After crossing the Taba border into Egypt, head towards the diving town of Dahab, a vibrant and scenic atmosphere where you’ll marvel at beautiful views. Reach the azure waters of the Blue Hole and go snorkeling to see remarkable coral reefs, rare species, and a world like no other. After discovering its striking biodiversity and taking in the tranquil oasis of the Blue Lagoon, embark on a boat tour to Abu Galum’s nature reserve. Enjoy a scrumptious lunch and make your way to Saint Catherine Monastery, a UNESCO World Heritage Site nestled at the base of Mount Sinai. The monastery’s artifacts and legendary tales will amaze you and the sights of Wish Washi Canyon will excite you.
For aquatic enthusiasts who are looking for a thrilling getaway in Egypt, join this Saint Catherine & Snorkeling in Sinai 2 Day Tour. See rare coral reefs at the Blue Hole, enthrall the richness of Saint Catherine Monastery, and enjoy authentic Bedouin food to enhance your adventure to its fullest. This tour includes air-conditioned transportation, expert guides, entrance fees, Taba border tax, lunches, hotel accommodations, and more. Book your adventure today!
Saint Catherine & Snorkeling in Sinai 2 Day Tour from Jerusalem and Tel Aviv Highlights
Saint Catherine & Snorkeling in Sinai 2 Day Tour from Jerusalem and Tel Aviv Itinerary
- 02:00 - Pick up from a centralized loaction in Tel Aviv
- 03:00 - Pick up from Jerusalem
- 08:30 – Arrive at Taba border and cross into Egypt
- Cross the border on your own and meet our representative at the Egyptian side
- 09:00 - Meet your local guide
- 11:00 - Arrive at the Blue Hole - Snorkel in the 80-meter-long reef and see the corals and fish in a 130-meter depth
- 13:00 - Hop on the boat to Abu Galum
- Visit the nature reserve with its beauty of beaches, mountains and coral reefs that contain a group of rare coral reef
- See the Blue Lagoon
- 14:00 - Bedouin lunch at a local restaurant
- 20:00 - Overnight in Dahab
- 07:00 - Leave your hotel in Dahab and head to Saint Catherine
- 09:00 - Arrive in Saint Catherine and enter the Monastery
- 12:00 - Short hike at Wish Washi Canyon
- 14:00 - Bedouin lunch in the desert
- 18:00 - Return to Taba Border
- 00:00 - Arrive in Jerusalem
- 01:00 - Arrive in Tel Aviv
If you have any questions about our Saint Catherine & Snorkeling in Sinai 2 Day Tour from Jerusalem and Tel Aviv, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Dates marked below in green are still available for booking. Clicking on a date will start your booking process.