Join our Bethlehem half day tour to visit every important place in the historic birthplace of Jesus Christ. This tour is the best way for you to spend a morning in this important city. During the tour you’ll visit the Church of the Nativity, which is ascribed as being the oldest church in the world. Aided by explanations from an expert tour guide, you’ll take in the otherworldy energy of the exact spot where Jesus was born underneath the church, marked by a silver fourteen-pointed star and visited by thousands of pilgrims every year.
Other highlights include the Church of Milk Grotto and the Shepherd’s field, two more crucial sites in the New Testament. After soaking up biblical history, You’ll get some time to explore the modern day town and pick up some souvenirs of this unforgettable day, before being dropped off in Jerusalem.
Our Bethlehem half day tour is available every morning, with guaranteed departures from both Tel Aviv and Jerusalem
Friendly Customer Service 7 Days a Week
Hand Picked Guides & Tour Leaders
The Best Price Guaranteed
Fully Flexible and Easy Cancellation
Bethlehem Half Day Tour Highlights
1Bring the New Testament to life as you walk in the footsteps of the Virgin Mary on the night of the Nativity
2Visit the oldest church in the Holy Land: The Church of the Nativity, the birthplace of Jesus Christ, built with incredible Crusader architecture
3Walk through Manger Square's ancient alleyways, get to know modern day Bethlehem, and learn about the West Bank
4Take an enlightening stroll through Shepherd's Hill, the fields where the guiding star was revealed to the shepherds
Bethlehem Half Day Tour Itinerary
- After arriving in Bethlehem, head to Manger Square and Church of the Nativity, possibly the oldest church in the world.
- Enter the Basilica of the Nativity and see decorations from the Crusader period. See the Chapel of the Manger and the Altar of the Adoration of the Magi, and the Grotto of the Nativity, where Jesus is believed to have been born.
- Passing the Armenian Chapel of the Kings, head to the Church of Saint Catherine.
- Descend to the grottos beneath the church which contain several tombs and chapels, including the Chapel of the Innocent, the Chapel of Joseph and the Tomb of Jerome.
- See the grotto where Jerome translated the Hebrew Bible to Latin.
- The last stop is Shepherd's Field, the Biblical location where an angel appeared to shepherds at night and told them a savior had been born in Bethlehem. See the tent-shaped chapel now in the field, decorated with scenes from the life of Christ.
- Please note this tour ends in Jerusalem, no return transportation is included
If you have any questions about our Bethlehem Half Day Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Dates marked below in green are still available for booking. Clicking on a date will start your booking process.
Related Tours and Experiences
1 day tour
Jerusalem, Dead Sea, Bethlehem TourFrom $99 Per Person
1 day tour
Bethlehem, Jericho and Jordan River TourFrom $99 Per Person
1 day tour
Jerusalem and Bethlehem TourFrom $118 Per Person
4 hours tour
Judean Desert Jeep TourFrom $549 Per Person
3 days package
3 Day Christian Holy Land Package TourFrom $495 Per Person
3 days package
3 Day Highlights of Israel Tour from Tel AvivFrom $499 Per Person
4 days package
4 Day Christian Holy Land Package TourFrom $619 Per Person
5 days package
5 Day Christian Holy Land Package TourFrom $729 Per Person
9 days package
9 day Highlights of Israel Package TourFrom $1,196 Per Person
13 days package
13 Day Slow Paced Israel Tour PackageFrom $1,579 Per Person