The winter edition of the Tel Aviv Blues Festival will take place in November 2017, with a huge range of concerts, many of which are free, taking place across the city. Among the line-up are local acts as well as big names from the global Blues scene who will together perform in over 40 events over a four day line-up. The Tel Aviv Blues Festival, now at its 5th edition, takes place between November 22-25, 2017 at venues across the city.
Among the highlights of the festival are:
- Litani Blues| Einav Culture Center| A unique performance of blues and soul music. Dani Litani with guest Dafna Armoni.
- Guest artist| EB Davis (Chicago) accompanied by SOBO band| the Chicago blues ambassador in a free admission concert at Mike’s Place
- Itay Pearl| Einav Culture Center | Arava Hotel – An early premiere of his new album
- Yair Dalal and the Blues Orient Band – the new Bar Giora| A concert blending ethnic music with elements from blues and jazz music (a second show will take place on the same weekend in Elma, Zichron Ya’akov).
- Alon Eder and Lior Dayan| The new Bar Giora| Alon Eder sings the blues and Lior Dayan tells its stories.
- The Blues Messengers in a tribute to the world’s greatest blues guitarists| Einav Culture Center | Special guests: Ilan Virtzberg and Yehuda Eder.