For those who arrive by airplane in Israel to Eilat’s Ovda Airport, there is a shuttle transfer from Ovda Airport to Tel Aviv and Jerusalem. This shuttle is the cheapest and one of the only transportation options for getting from the airport to your destination.
Travelers will use a timetable when booking the shuttle, so this means, no long wait for the shuttle when you arrive at the Ovda Airport. All of the shuttles are of the high quality, include air conditioning and professional drivers. The shuttle will first stop in Eilat and then continue on to Jerusalem and Tel Aviv. The shuttle picks up and drops off from central locations in Jerusalem and Tel Aviv.
Details About Booking
- The shuttle is available for travelers arriving on airlines including Ryanair, Wizz, Finnair, Lufthansa, Edelweiss, Transavia and Air Europa
- Book your shuttle for 45 minutes after arriving to allow time to clear security
- Book your shuttle for your return to the airport for three to four hours before your flight departs
- If you miss your booked shuttle, you can take a later shuttle on the same day if space is available
- Pick up and drop off points are listed during the booking phase
A ticket for a one-way transfer from Ovda Airport to Jerusalem and Tel Aviv is $35. Shuttles need to be booked in advance. Tickets for your transfer shuttle can be purchased through Eilat Shuttle or by clicking here.