Following successful operas at Masada in previous years, 2014 will see La Traviata at Masada. This unique festival sees the Israeli Opera performing at the unique setting of the Masada Fortress beside the Dead Sea . La Traviata, features some of the greatest works of Giuseppe Verdi, and is one of the most popular operas worldwide. The Masada Opera Festival has become one of the world’s most unique and highly regarded opera events, recently featuring Aida, Nabucco, and Carmen, and will return in June 2014 under the guidance of conductor Daniel Oren. La Traviata at the Masada Opera Festival performs on June 12, 14, 16, and 17, 2014. Tickets are on sale now as well as special packages which include accommodation and transportation to Masada.
Tickets for Opera at Masada
Tickets for the Opera Festival are available here:
- June 14, La Traviata from NIS 500
- June 16, La Traviata from NIS 500
- June 17, La Traviata from NIS 500
Other events as part of the festival:
- On June 13, leading Israeli singer, Idan Raichel will perform at Masada as part of the festival.
- One June 15, the Israel Philharmonic will play Beethoven’s Ninth Symphony. Tickets from NIS 300
A variety of special packages are available to purchase for Opera at Masada including accommodation and transfers:
- June 12-15. Opera at Masada, Transfer from Airport to Tel Aviv, Two nights at Hilton Tel Aviv hotel, Transfer to Jerusalem, Two Nights at Waldorf Astoria Jerusalem, Shuttle to and from Jerusalem to Masada, Day tour to the Galilee, Day tour to Jerusalem and Bethlehem, Transfer to Airport for departure. From $2280 per person.