The 2nd Jerusalem Biennale for Contemporary Jewish Art will take place from September 24-November 5, 2015 in Israel. The event will showcase nearly 200 Israeli and international professional artists in 10 exhibitions across the city. There will be curators and artists with different approaches, from secular to ultra-Orthodox to non-Jewish beliefs, all coming together within the Biennale framework to give their own interpretation of contemporary Jewish art.
There are the seven venues hosting the exhibitions:
- Tower of David Museum, Jaffa Gate
- First Station (Tachana), David Remez Street
- Hechal Shlomo, King George Street
- Van Leer Institute( Polonsky Building), Hanassi Street
- Achim Hasid Center, 47 Emek Refai’m Street
- The Hebrew Union College, Skirball Museum, King David Street
- The Worldwide North Africa Jewish Heritage Center, King David Street
Tickets cost NIS 45. One ticket grants access to all of the Biennale2015 exhibitions. Select guided tours will be available in English. Inquire when purchasing tickets. The Jerusalem Biennale for Contemporary Jewish Art will be held from September 24-November 5 in Israel. Tickets can be purchased here.
Event Booking Details
Event Date: 05/11/2015Book Event