Experience World-Class Service at Bayit Bagalil Boutique By Herbert Samuel, Hatzor HaglilitSet on a hilltop in Birya Forest, Bayit Bagalil offers panoramic views across the Sea of Galilee and Golan Heights. Its large garden features a swimming pool, heated during winter.
Suites at Bayit Bagalil are elegantly decorated, spacious and air conditioned. They come with forest views and some have a private terrace. All suites feature a flat-screen TV with DVD player, free Wi-Fi and a hydromassage bath with shower.
A buffet breakfast is served each morning at the restaurant, specialising in Israeli cuisine. On site, you will also find a jewellery shop and wine shop, stocked by the local winery. Access to the gym, hot tub and sauna is completely free.
Due to its forest setting, a car is recommended for all guests of Bayit Bagalil. Located just outside Rosh Pina, it is 20 minutes’ drive from the holy city of Safed, a renowned Kabbalah centre.
Please select a location
In order to see rates and availability please select dates
Please select ages for all children to continue
Maximum 5 persons per room
Not all hotels offer rooms which accommodate 3 or more guests. Please consider adding more rooms (below) to see more hotel options and receive more attractive rates
What's Nearby Bayit Bagalil Boutique By Herbert Samuel, Hatzor Haglilit
pob.33, hatzor haglilit, 103500, israel
Amenities and Services
- Shopping on site
- Air conditioning
- 24-hour reception
- Smoking areas
- Smoke-free property
- Security guard
- Ticket assistance
- Gift shop
- Accessibility features
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box
- Concierge services
- Wake-up service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Transfer services
- Multi-language staff
- Tour assistance
- Bike rental
- Picnic area
- Sun Deck
- Free parking
- Indoor Pool
- Outdoor pool
- Pool facilities
- Conference Hall
- Table Tennis
- Tennis court
- Fitness facilities
- Steam room
- First Aid Kit
- Pets Not Allowed
- Temperature control for staff
- Personal protection equipment for staff
- Extra decontamination measures
- Temperature control for guests
- Personal protection equipment for guests
- Contactless check-in and/or check-out
- Individually packaged food
- Additional measures against COVID-19
If you have any questions about our Bayit Bagalil Boutique By Herbert Samuel, Hatzor Haglilit, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
- Check in 15:00
- Check out 12:00
«Bayit Bagalil Boutique By Herbert Samuel» is located in Hazor Haglilit. This boutique hotel is located nearby from the city center. Spend an evening in a nice atmosphere of the bar. Taste the local cuisine and have a rest in the restaurant. Have a cup of coffee in the cafe and, who knows, maybe it’s going to be the best one in the city. Free Wi-Fi is available on the territory. Ask for more information when checking in. If you travel by car, there’s a free parking zone. Also, the following services are available for guests at the boutique hotel: a massage room, a sauna, a steam bath, a spa center and a doctor. Sports fans are going to love a fitness center and a table tennis area. Get ready for a fun and exciting vacation! Here’s what you will find on the premises: a library and a picnic area. Here, you can treat yourself with water procedures as there will be an indoor pool and an outdoor pool. The tour assistance desk of the boutique hotel will help you book an excursion. Accessible for guests with disabilities: the elevator helps them to go to the highest floors. Additional services that the boutique hotel offers to its guests: a laundry, dry cleaning, press, a safe-deposit box and a concierge. The staff of the boutique hotel will be happy to talk to you in English. The room is warmly decorated and has everything you need to have a rest after a long eventful day. There is an alarm clock, a shower, a mini-bar, a bathrobe and slippers. The room equipment depends on its category.
- All citizens of Israel are charged the national value-added tax in the amount of 17%.
- Foreigners who present a valid passport during registration are exempt from this tax.u003cpu003eu003cbu003eKnow Before You Gou003c/bu003e u003cbr /u003eu003culu003e u003cliu003eReservations are required for massage services.
- Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. u003c/liu003eu003cliu003eChildren 15 years old and younger are not permitted at this property. u003c/liu003eu003cliu003eOnly registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. u003c/liu003e u003c/ulu003eu003c/pu003eu003cpu003eu003cbu003eFeesu003c/bu003e u003cbr /u003eu003cpu003eThe following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out. u003c/pu003e u003culu003e u003cliu003eBreakfast fee: between ILS 70 and ILS 100 per person (approximately)u003c/liu003e u003c/ulu003e u003cpu003eThe above list may not be comprehensive.
- Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change. u003c/pu003eu003c/pu003eu003cpu003eu003cbu003eMandatory Fees and Taxesu003c/bu003e u003cbr /u003eu003cpu003eYou'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:u003c/pu003e u003culu003eu003cliu003eAll citizens of Israel will be charged the national value-added taxu003c/liu003eu003c/ulu003e u003cpu003eWe have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. u003c/pu003eu003c/pu003e
More Recommended Hotels in Rosh Pina
jasmine mansion, rosh pina
pina balev inn, rosh pina
edmond hotel, rosh pina
hameiri estate, rosh pina
rosh pinat noy, rosh pina
shulamit yard, rosh pina
isrotel mizpe hayamim spa hotel, rosh pina
aviv bagan, rosh pina
adva high above all, rosh pina
isrotel royal garden all-suites hotel, eilat
leonardo plaza hotel eilat
arbel guest house shavit family, arbel village