Experience World-Class Service at Arthur Hotel JerusalemThe Arthur Hotel is a boutique hotel located along the Ben Yehudah pedestrian promenade in the Jerusalem City Center. The Arthur Hotel is set in a restored colonial-style building and features 54 elegant rooms, all of which include free Wi-Fi, air conditioning and cable TV.
The hotel is surrounded by cafes and restaurants, and is a 15 minute walk from the Old City.
The Arthur Hotel follows a design theme combining Turkish, Jewish and English styles. All rooms include a kettle, fridge and en suite bathroom with free toiletries.
A buffet breakfast is served each morning, while you are invited to enjoy free wine and snacks in the lounge in the afternoon.
Please select a location
In order to see rates and availability please select dates
Please select ages for all children to continue
Maximum 5 persons per room
Not all hotels offer rooms which accommodate 3 or more guests. Please consider adding more rooms (below) to see more hotel options and receive more attractive rates
What's Nearby Arthur Hotel Jerusalem
dorot rishonim street, 13,63504, jerusalem, israel
Amenities and Services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- 24-hour front desk
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Well-lit path to entrance
- Smoke-free property
- Stair-free path to entrance
- Laundry facilities
- Roll-in shower (in select rooms)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Accessible bathroom (in select rooms)
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Towels provided
- Bedsheets provided
- Toothbrush and toothpaste not available
- TV size measurement: inch
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
- Espresso maker
- LCD TV
- Cable TV service
- Room and bed type depend on availability check-in
- Free cribs/infant beds
- No cribs (infant beds)
If you have any questions about our Arthur Hotel Jerusalem, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
- Check in 3:00 pm
- Check out 12:00 pm
With a stay at Arthur Hotel - an Atlas Boutique Hotel in Jerusalem (Jerusalem City Centre), you'll be steps from Ben Yehuda Street and Zion Square. This hotel is 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from Al-Aqsa Mosque and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Mamilla Mall.. Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property accepts credit cards and cash Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- Mandatory: You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property: The 17% national value-added tax is not included in the price and may be charged at the hotel.
- Travelers on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax.
- To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport upon check-out.
- We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- Optional: Fee for full breakfast: approximately ILS 65 for adults and ILS 33 for children Airport shuttle fee: ILS 400 per vehicle (one-way) The above list may not be comprehensive.
- Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
know before you go
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests.
- Only dogs and cats are allowed.
- Pets allowed (no fees).
- Service animals are allowed.
- Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions.
- Pets allowed
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply).
- To arrange pick-up, guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Please note that check-in starts at 3 PM on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Per property policy, credit card payments made at the property are charged in ILS currency according to the exchange rate in Israel at check-out..
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures.
- No rollaway/extra beds available.
- Temperature checks are available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place.
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly.
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant.
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures.
- Staff wears personal protective equipment.
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Essential workers only - NO.
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
Payments ( I L S)
- Visa, Diners Club, Debit cards not accepted, American Express, Cash, Mastercard
- Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
- Featured amenities include a computer station, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.
- A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
- Make yourself at home in one of the 54 air-conditioned rooms featuring espresso makers and LCD televisions.
- Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment.
- Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
- Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
- Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Ben Yehuda Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi Zion Square - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi Ethiopian Church - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi Jerusalem Baptist Church - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi Mamilla Cemetery and Pool - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi Machane Yehuda Market - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi Jerusalem Great Synagogue - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi New Gate - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi French Square - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi Mamilla Mall - 1 km / 0.6 mi Notre Dame of Jerusalem Center - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi Monastery of St.
- Saviour - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi Jaffa Gate - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi Tower of David Museum of the History of Jerusalem - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi Garden Tomb - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi The preferred airport for Arthur Hotel - an Atlas Boutique Hotel is Ben Gurion Airport (TLV) - 55.5 km / 34.5 mi
- In Jerusalem (Jerusalem City Centre)
- Pet-friendly property
More Recommended Hotels in Jerusalem
hillel 11 hotel, jerusalem
dan panorama jerusalem hotel
allenby 2 bed and breakfast, jerusalem
tur sinai organic farm resort, jerusalem
theatron jerusalem hotel & spa mgallery collection
tamar residence hotel, jerusalem
ambassador boutique hotel, jerusalem
waldorf astoria jerusalem
Tours Near Arthur Hotel Jerusalem
- 2 days package
Christmas in Bethlehem and Jerusalem 2 Day Tour
- 2 days package
Christmas in Nazareth, Jerusalem, and Bethlehem – 2 Days
- 10 days package
Tel Aviv Pride Week Touring Package – 10 Days (Israel & Jordan)
- 10 hours tour
Masada Sunrise Yoga, Ein Gedi Oasis, and Dead Sea Wellness Experience Tour
- 8 days package
8 Day Israel Bar Mitzvah/Bat Mitzvah Private Tour Package
- 13 days package
13 day Bar Mitzvah/Bat Mitzvah Private Tour Package
- 9 days package
9 Day Israel Bar Mitzvah/Bat Mitzvah Adventure Private Package Tour
- 2 days package
Golan Heights and Galilee Tour – 2 Days
- 3 days package
3 Day Northern Israel Tour – Golan, Safed, Caesarea, Galilee & More
- 1 day tour
Israel Wine Tour from Tel Aviv or Jerusalem – 1 day