Christmas in Tel Aviv is a unique experience. It most definitely won’t feel like your typical Christmas with snow, but it is a great place to celebrate the holiday. The magical alleys of Jaffa are adorned with Christmas trees and there are plenty of activities to help celebrate this special time of year.
Due to the global pandemic currently affecting us all, it is our unfortunate duty to announce that most events have been cancelled. While public spaces are still decorated, concerts and gatherings will not be taking place. You can see our list of past events below, and we wish you a Merry Christmas wherever you are.
Christmas events in tel aviv, 2019
- The lighting of the Tel Aviv-Jaffa Christmas tree will happen on December 15 at 17:30, next to the clock tower in Jaffa
- Tree lighting at the HaTachana on December 14th, at 18:00 (time to be confirmed). A large 15 m tree will be decorated and showcased with unique lighting tricks.
- Christmas Carols at Immanuel Church, December 19, 19:30 pm-22:00. Gather at the church to sing Christmas songs and drink traditional wine. Come back on December 25 for a Christmas concert. Immanuel Church, Bar Hoffman 15, Tel Aviv
- Art Club is hosting the Tel Aviv fashion market on December 20. More than 70 Israeli designers are coming out to sell clothes, decorations, toys, and Christmas treats. There will also be a beauty corner where there will be hairdressers and cosmetologists. Art Club, HaShah 9
- Beit Dani in Hatikva is throwing a Christmas-Hanukkah event on December 21 from 10:00 am-14:30. The event will include performances, activities for the kids, a raffle and food. Tickets are 10 nis. Beit Dani, Simtat Kabir 4
- Come celebrate and shop at Teder’s annual Christmas Market on December 21. There will be clothes, accessories, records, home decor and many other items to purchase. Plus, Christmas screenings and wine!
- Kuli Alma Club is a great place to celebrate the holidays. This year, they are throwing awesome themed events for Christmas and New Years. Catch Christmas VS Novy God on December 22 at 21:00.
- Catch “A Very Beary Christmaka” with Bearfoot Improv on December 24. Tickets are 30NIS or 25NIS if you wear cool socks.
- Come to The Prince on December 24 at 20:30 in your pajamas and watch the ultimate Christmas movie, Home Alone. The Prince, Nahalat Binyamin St 18.
- Tel Aviv Rollers invites you on December 24 to come light the menorah in Habima and then ride to the Christmas tree in Jaffa.
- Attend the Christmas Parade in Jaffa on December 27 from 17:30 pm-19:30 pm on Yeft Street. The parade will be a celebration of music, costumes, balloons, fireworks and much more, with of course, Santa Claus, leading the way.
- This holiday season, Amiad Center, located right in the center of the vibrant Jaffa Flea Market, is hosting a festive exhibit inspired by Hanukkah, Christmas, and Prophet Muhammad’s birthday. Stop by to discover colorful and artistic balloon installations, showcasing central motifs from the three religions. jaffa flea market
- Take a digital self-guided tours: Codes on lamp posts throughout Jaffa will allow tourists to navigate through historical sites on their own with GPS systems, visual aids and audio explanations.
- The Night Light Festival is a great event for the holidays and will include dozens of performances, light installations and projections, music, food, tours, parties, and engaged-art will light up two nights recreating the original candelabrum upon which the neighborhood Neve Sha’anan was designed. On Jan 19-Jan 21, 2020, Neve Sha’anan neighborhood.
Event Booking Details
Event Date: 31/12/2016