Christmas in Tel Aviv is a unique experience. It most definitely won’t feel like your typical Christmas with snow, but it is a great place to celebrate the holiday. The magical alleys of Jaffa are adorned with Christmas trees and there are plenty of activities to help celebrate this special time of year.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic currently affecting us all, many events are canceled or . While public spaces are still decorated, concerts and gatherings will not be taking place. You can see our list of past events below, and we wish you a Merry Christmas wherever you are.
Christmas events in Tel Aviv, 2021
- The lighting of the Tel Aviv-Jaffa Christmas tree will happen on December 5, 2021 at 17:30, next to the clock tower in Jaffa
- Weekend Christmas Market with artisan booths, holiday performances in Arabic, and many family-friendly activities. The market will be open from December 10-11, 2021 and from December 17-18, 2021.
- Come celebrate and shop at Teder’s annual Christmas Market on December 21, 2021. There will be clothes, accessories, records, home decor and many other items to purchase. Plus, Christmas screenings and wine!
- Kuli Alma Club is a great place to celebrate the holidays, with themed events for Christmas and New Years.
- Attend the Christmas Parade in Jaffa on December 27 (TBC) from 17:30 pm-19:30 pm on Yefet Street. The parade will be a celebration of music, costumes, balloons, fireworks and much more, with Santa Claus leading the way.
- Take a digital self-guided tour: Codes on lamp posts throughout Jaffa will allow tourists to navigate through historical sites on their own with GPS systems, visual aids and audio explanations.
Event Booking Details
Event Date: 25/12/2021