Drive an ATV through the Jerusalem Hills, the lush green forested hills just outside Jerusalem and experience an exhilarating driving experience, combined with some of Israel’s most spectacular scenery, and historic treasures and natural gems. The ATV tours in the Jerusalem Hills are in TomCar two seater ATV’s. The vehicles can drive at up to 70 km/hour but the ATV tour experiences are private so will go at your pace!
ATV in Jerusalem Hills Highlights
- An exhilarating driving experience through the lush green Jerusalem Hills
- Training on using the ATV’s which are state of the art, two seater TomCars
- 75 minute, 135 minute, five hour, and longer tour options
- Pass through and view the forests of the Jerusalem Hills
- Stop for a dip in a spring
- See ancient structures and historic monuments from throughout the ages
- Tour available every day of the week
- Start point from the outskirts of Jerusalem (transport can be arranged for small extra cost)
- Tour uses state of the art TomCar ATV’s. All vehicles include a protective cage against vehicle overturning, seatbelts and insurance coverage.
- All drivers must present a valid drivers license and be over the age of 19 with one year’s driving experience
- Tours are private
- 75 minute tour 330 NIS per ATV (per two people)
- 135 minute tour 540 NIS per ATV (per two people)
- Half day-five hour tour, 1130 NIS per ATV (per two people)
- Prices are for a minimum of two vehicles (single vehicles from 440 NIS for 75 minutes)
- Two day tour available upon request
To book or enquire about this tour, fill out the enquiry form and we’ll be in touch to make arrangements.
We reply to all enquiries within 24 hours.